Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hearthstone vs Magic vs Scrolls

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft vs  Magic: The Gathering vs scrolls

what you think which will be  more popular and will be batter?

Comments

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

WoW's wierdly high level of popularity pretty much guarantees a Hearthstone win.  Scrolls vs Magic is a bit tougher to judge. The former has a more solid and direct fanbase. The latter has more people that are likely to be interested in it due to the brand name, but whether or not the Minecraft fans will end up investing is not easy to predict.

As for which is actually better, I am not the person to judge. To be frank I find collectible card games to be asinine, and get extremely bored by the specific kind of turn based combat found in Scrolls.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    While I like card games, I don't like the collectible part.  They're a never ending money pit.  I prefer more of a "closed system" where all the available cards come with the game or one of it's expansions.  Dominion is a great example.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville