Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[EN][Gilgamesh] {Asylum} Recruiting Hard-Core & Casual Players

Quick rundown:
Server: Gilgamesh
Primary Focus on End-Game content
Site: AsylumFC.Enjin.com

Hi Everyone! I'm sure you have lots of posts to read to help you decide what Free Company you want to join so I'll try to make this short.

Who we're Looking for:

Asylum is currently looking for players of all types. We just got our site set up and would like more members to chat with and discuss A Realm Reborn until Beta 4 is released. If you like the people on our site and think you'd be a good fit for the FC you can join the Linkshell as soon as it's formed in Beta.

When the game goes live our focus is to help members level to 50 and get prepared for End-Game Raiding, but we'd like Casual members as well to build a friendly environment.

Requirements:

Friendly Attitude... Yep that's it. Not gonna tell ya that you have to have Voice Chat (though it will be available). You don't have to play X amount of hours, or donate things to us. We just want friendly people to enjoy the game with.

Goals:

Asylums first and most important goal is to be a fun and friendly community players can join to enjoy the game and chat with others.
As for Raiding, our goal isn't to get server first kills but to make good progress with a friendly group.

Why Join us?

Well, there's lots of FCs recruiting and I'm sure everyone of them has a lot of good reasons to join. As for us, I can guarantee that we won't tolerate Grieffers and will provide a Fun & Friendly environment to all our members.

Interested?

If you like what you've read so far come check out our site at AsylumFC.Enjin.com and learn a little more about us.

Thank you reading this post and considering us to be your future Free Company!

Duco San, Commander of Asylum
AsylumFC.Enjin.com

Comments

• DucoSanDucoSan Member Posts: 6

Just wanted to let everyone know that we did a few more updates to our site. Come check it out and let us know what you think!

AsylumFC.Enjin.com

AsylumFC.Enjin.com

Only 3 days away! So excited!!

AsylumFC.Enjin.com

Hope everyone had a great weekend and didn't suffer from 3102 too much. We got some great new members and are still looking for more! If you're still in need of a Free Company or some friendly people to party with, come check us out! AsylumFC.Enjin.com

AsylumFC.Enjin.com

The new Dungeon Crawl video is so cool! So excited to try those dungeons out!

AsylumFC.Enjin.com

• RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451
    Sent ya a PM
    Less than an hour to go, so excited!

AsylumFC.Enjin.com