Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

people are concerned about destructability of the world

Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
how about special servers that have a subscription and are rp for the players that are a bit more "serious" about the game and rp?

Comments

• KhurgKhurg Member UncommonPosts: 45
    I am sure the 3 of you will be very happy on your server
  • AvisonAvison Member Posts: 350
    Perhaps premium servers for only those with a sub would work. Subs get login queue priority and a stipend of SOE cash each month.

• Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    Originally posted by Khurg

wouldnt be so sure - EVERY eq player i ask would prefer a sub...and lets face it, all the freeby-fps-roxxooor kids will not pay a sub...not having them and having rp rules (at least on naming) - i'd easily shed out 10 bucks a month for that...why would i care about 10 bucks...

• Monamia222Monamia222 Member Posts: 53
    $10?  Subs were more than that 10 years ago.

• ego13ego13 Member Posts: 267
    Originally posted by Nemesis7884
    Originally posted by Khurg

wouldnt be so sure - EVERY eq player i ask would prefer a sub...and lets face it, all the freeby-fps-roxxooor kids will not pay a sub...not having them and having rp rules (at least on naming) - i'd easily shed out 10 bucks a month for that...why would i care about 10 bucks...

While a) who cares about naming and all that.

b) subs are usually $15+ (hasn't been around 10 in.....forever)

c) It's SOE, they will use the same model as all their other games, I'm sure.  I hope they have a sub-only server but really...RP who cares!?

Just because every car has similar features doesn't mean that Ferraris are copies of Model Ts. Progress requires failure and refining.

• Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023

well same reason you dont want a always destroyed world, i dont need real rp, but i dont want to see at least guys running around with names like uber-roxxor-5000...immersion

besides. no offense, but rp players tend to be the least childish dicks in mmo's

and 10 bucks sub cause the only thing youre getting is a seperate server with priority queing and rp-naming-rules...

• TsaboHavocTsaboHavoc Member UncommonPosts: 435
    how about special servers that have a subscription and are rp for the players that are a bit more "serious" about the game and rp?

i would pay up 50 bucks/monthly for that.

• MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Originally posted by TsaboHavoc

i would pay up 50 bucks/monthly for that.

Woah.Easy boss..

beLIEve