Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Damn you gaming world! You're killing me, Smalls!!!

DritheDrithe salisbury, NCPosts: 54Member Uncommon

I have searched and went through every possible reason NOT to play this game. I am playing Dragon's Crown, which I love with all my heart. I figured I was putting so many hours into the game it would wear my PS3 out if I played Final Fantasy 14. But, instead, I also bought it for my Vita. LOL. So now I throw that excuse out the door. I can play my classes from the PS3 to the vita and vice versa.

I also just bought Tales of Xillia, for PS 3. I love the Tales rpgs. Where would I find the time to play FF 14 while I have this? Fact is, the more I played FF 14 the more I get into it. It is so much more fun with others, but I also love the single player aspect of this game as well.  I also have another PS 3 in my room. Sweet lord, lol. I COULD just play Xillia on that.

I prepaid for Diablo 3 for my PS 3. It has OFFLINE mode so why the hell wouldn't I? How in the HELL am I suppose to play Diablo 3, Dragon's Crown, Xillia, AND Final Fantasy 14 at one time? Wait ....... it gets much worse.

I LIVE for the Fire Emblem series. I think it is the best rpg strategy series there is. Now I love the Final Fantasy Tactics series and Tactics Orgre for sure as well. Anyways, I wanted to play the Nintendo Wii version of FIre Emblem, but I did not want to buy a Wii, with it being a dead system and all. So I bought a Wii U instead, bought Fire Emblem for the Wii, bought Mario for the Wii U, and also bought the old Donkey Kong and Punch Out.

Now where would I find the time to play FF 14? Huh?

Then I got booted out and haven't been able to log in due to a 3102 bug or something.

All I can think about is playing that damn FF 14. Cant wait for next weekend. LMAO!

I am a hopeless gaming loser. Pray for me.

And no you CANNOT HAVE MY STUFF!

End of line.

Comments

• NetSageNetSage Lake Geneva, WIPosts: 1,044Member Uncommon
    That should be fixed today.  Either way breaks are good :P.  Watch a movie, sleep, eat, etc.
  • Syno23Syno23 LA, CA, CAPosts: 1,360Member
    dam dude you're crazy, but you're exactly right.
  • PluppetsPluppets Black FlagPosts: 45Member

*shakes fist*

Why did you have to remind me that I want to buy Xillia, Dragon's Crown, a Wii, and Fire Emblem?

THIS, and XIV launching right when I got my Meat Cleaver in Demon's Souls.  >_> RIP (fml) 2013