Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login issues tonight. Says I'm already logged in. (3102 Thread!)

DritheDrithe Member UncommonPosts: 55

Got bumped out of the game. Then, it says I am logged in but, obviously, I am not. Square knows of this issue. I'm betting they did this to many who put tons of hours into it to give others a chance to play, heh.

End of line.

Comments

• JustsomenoobJustsomenoob Member UncommonPosts: 880

There's a post on the launcher about it as of recently.

It isn't intentional.   Seems to happen almost anytime someone disconnects while zoning.

• DritheDrithe Member UncommonPosts: 55
    I was in town when my boot happened.
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Your only choices are play on JP servers or make a new account. It won't be fixed by the time beta is finished. People have been stuck for 30+ hours already. So you're screwed pretty much. If the problem doesnt go away in the first 5-10 mins either give up, or play on JP servers or make a new account. All you can do.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

Yeah that error 3102 happened to me just now. I was zoning from Ul'dah to Limsa Lominsa and now my character is locked on the server.

There is a thread on the beta forum where you can post your world name and character name, and supposedly they'll investigate it on that account.

Oh well lol, I was playing like an addict today. I haven't gamed that hardcore in a very long time! So it may be good to have a break haha.

Yeah, lol, I have been on mine all day long too. Heh. I could always play Dragon's Crown. NO! I WANT TO PLAY MY RANGER WAAAAAAH!

I was level 18 anyways. You cant level past 20 anyways, or at leas so they were saying in game.

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Originally posted by VirgoThree
    Yeah that error 3102 happened to me just now. I was zoning from Ul'dah to Limsa Lominsa and now my character is locked on the server.There is a thread on the beta forum where you can post your world name and character name, and supposedly they'll investigate it on that account.Oh well lol, I was playing like an addict today. I haven't gamed that hardcore in a very long time! So it may be good to have a break haha.

OMG the exact same thing happend to me dude. EXACTLY.

• twruletwrule Member Posts: 1,251

Yep, the 3102 error. I'm a victim too - there is a lot of raging going on over on the beta forums about it. That thread of people posting their server and character names already has around 6,000 replies...

Really hoping it is fixed by tomorrow but most people over there seem pretty pessimistic about it.

• TheRealDarkeusTheRealDarkeus Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Lucky you.  I can't even get the launcher to connect to the version check server....  Looks like no open beta for me....

Originally posted by Sephiroso
    Your only choices are play on JP servers or make a new account. It won't be fixed by the time beta is finished. People have been stuck for 30+ hours already. So you're screwed pretty much. If the problem doesnt go away in the first 5-10 mins either give up, or play on JP servers or make a new account. All you can do.

First of all I just tried to make a character on a JP server and im still hit with the error and im not making a new account as I have already bought the game and the account is already linked. You can not unlink an account.

Originally posted by TheRealDarkeus
    Lucky you.  I can't even get the launcher to connect to the version check server....  Looks like no open beta for me....

That's definitely a totally separate issue...that may have a chance of being fixed sooner.

• RedCurryRedCurry Member UncommonPosts: 70
    nvm, already mentioned ...
    Originally posted by twrule
    Originally posted by TheRealDarkeus

That's definitely a totally separate issue...that may have a chance of being fixed sooner.

Man I hope so....

Wow the beta forums are down. WTF?!?!?!

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832

I'm just chalking it up to beta. It's annoying, no doubt about that. But I know that this is the entire point of this last beta, to see how stable these servers will be with all these people on them.

Hope they get the 3102 error solved by tomorrow so we can get back to it.

Creating a new beta account works to get you back on the NA servers. Of course, many of us where on full servers that are not accepting new characters, so you might have to choose a different server...

People are saying this happened in 1.0 too - not impressive SE...

• ShaikeShaike Member UncommonPosts: 301
    I can verify that i can play on the JP servers even though when trying existing Char or creating a new one on EU server still gives me the 3102 error

Just my 2 cents...

• GormogonGormogon Member UncommonPosts: 224

Stop overreacting.  IT'S BETA.  9,000 out of 9 million people is nothing.  Get a better computer/connection.  I'm not having any issues because I actually spent more than $5 on a computer and internet connection.   There's always the Japanese servers too, so it's not like you can't play.   Geez, I can't wait until the game launches so these trolls playing the game for free GTFO with their entitled BS.

( Did I do that right?  I wanted to see what that felt like. )

Anyway yeah, 3102ed also.

• dustindtdustindt Member Posts: 1

Update on the Launcher:

At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
    Aug. 17, 2013 from 11:30 p.m. to Aug. 18, 2013 12:00 a.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Worlds]
    -Moogle World
    -Odin World
    -Shiva World
    -Cerberus World
    -Faerie World
    -Coeurl World
    -Exodus World
    -Diabolos World
    -Adamantoise World
    -Ultros World
    -Midgardsormr World
    -Malboro World
    -Goblin World
    -Cactuar World
    -Gilgamesh World
    -Leviathan World
    -Behemoth World
    -Balmung World
    -Ragnarok World
    -Sargatanas World
    -Excalibur World
    -Hyperion World

Thanks Dustin! Guess I will just wait and see what happens. Hopefully they fix it so I can power play it for 24 hours until they cut it off. Sleep ........ IS FOR THE WEAKSAUCE!!!

End of line.

Originally posted by dustindt

Update on the Launcher:

At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
    Aug. 17, 2013 from 11:30 p.m. to Aug. 18, 2013 12:00 a.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Worlds]
    -Moogle World
    -Odin World
    -Shiva World
    -Cerberus World
    -Faerie World
    -Coeurl World
    -Exodus World
    -Diabolos World
    -Adamantoise World
    -Ultros World
    -Midgardsormr World
    -Malboro World
    -Goblin World
    -Cactuar World
    -Gilgamesh World
    -Leviathan World
    -Behemoth World
    -Balmung World
    -Ragnarok World
    -Sargatanas World
    -Excalibur World
    -Hyperion World

Yep, just saw that. Good. However, they aren't actually resetting those servers (I logged in on a separate account and it said 'during this time, you can still play, but characters cannot login' or something like that.) - hopefully this can be fixed without a server reset and this error is actually what they are doing this for....

• ShaikeShaike Member UncommonPosts: 301
    completely irrelevent but i just want to know - will there be a wipe? will we be able to keep names?

Just my 2 cents...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
    Hmm, might be able to play tomorrow I guess....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
This discussion has been closed.