Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gamescom 2013 - Q&A

XAleX360XAleX360 Member UncommonPosts: 516

Hello everyone!

I'll have the opportunity to check the game at Gamescom. I'm not sure, but maybe I'll be able to ask a few questions as well - so, what do you want to know about The Elder Scrolls Online?

Cheers

Executive Editor (Games) http://www.wccftech.com

Comments

• PiechunksPiechunks Member Posts: 136
    Originally posted by XAleX360

Hello everyone!

I'll have the opportunity to check the game at Gamescom. I'm not sure, but maybe I'll be able to ask a few questions as well - so, what do you want to know about The Elder Scrolls Online?

Cheers

Thank you very much.

1. How much does aiming matter? Are the hit boxes very sparse, or are there many, so that good aim is heavily rewarded?

2. How does crafting look like?

3. How "open" is the world?

• KuanshuKuanshu Member Posts: 272
    Originally posted by XAleX360

Hello everyone!

Cheers

Im mainly curious as to how large each alliance area is and how large Cryodiil is...not speculation either as there is a thread on here I figure is mainly based on speculation

I can fill in the rest with my imagination if I know how big the themepark is going to be

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Err... can Elikal get a betakey pls? ^______^

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Ask them, how do they plan to make the world feel like a living and breathing place instead of like a stale world... and that does not mean combat... but just running around towns and woods, what things are meant to convince me that i am in a dynamic world?

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    Ask them, how do they plan to make the world feel like a living and breathing place instead of like a stale world... and that does not mean combat... but just running around towns and woods, what things are meant to convince me that i am in a dynamic world?

One thing I noticed in a few videos recently is that NPC's seem to function similar to those in Skyrim/Oblivion and less like Morrowind and typical MMO's. Doesn't seem that a majority of them are standing around all the time.

My question is how many interiors will a city have? Can we enter random houses?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson