Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you could only choose one..

LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
If you could only choose one to beta test which would it be?

Comments

• KyllienKyllien Member UncommonPosts: 315
    Of course everyone should pick EQ Next since Landmark is going to be released in a few months. 
  • sanshi44sanshi44 Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    I went landmark could i wouldnt mind not knowing anything bout EQN when it comes out well as little as possible :P
  • AstraeisAstraeis Member UncommonPosts: 378
    I wish I could subscribe to beta at all, but SOE does not let me and tries to force ProSiebenSat1 on me.

It takes one to know one.

• KyllienKyllien Member UncommonPosts: 315
    Originally posted by Astraeis
    I wish I could subscribe to beta at all, but SOE does not let me and tries to force ProSiebenSat1 on me.

Are you sure this doesn't have more to do with the European Union trying to make sure ProSiebenSat1 is treated fairly?  SOE may not even have the legal authority to build thier own stuff in Europe.

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

pointless topic is pointless, this should be a no brainer.

EQN the actual game.

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

quite a few NA betas i have seen have done that, in fact i have seen quite a few just not give the option to anyone unless you live in NA.

it sucks for you but its beta, they are not concerned with letting people play the game in other continents at this point, they are concerned with testing their product.

Originally posted by Kyllien

Are you sure this doesn't have more to do with the European Union trying to make sure ProSiebenSat1 is treated fairly?  SOE may not even have the legal authority to build thier own stuff in Europe.

In what way does your point differ from mine?

Originally posted by baphamet

quite a few NA betas i have seen have done that, in fact i have seen quite a few just not give the option to anyone unless you live in NA.

it sucks for you but its beta, they are not concerned with letting people play the game in other continents at this point, they are concerned with testing their product.

Yes, bad luck for me.

I am afraid though that I will also not be able to play EQN on my SOE account. So, I am venting my concern in the hope it will be picked up. Not that there is much chance of that happening. I probably will have to walk away from EQN.

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Originally posted by baphamet

Yes, bad luck for me.

I am afraid though that I will also not be able to play EQN on my SOE account. So, I am venting my concern in the hope it will be picked up. Not that there is much chance of that happening. I probably will have to walk away from EQN.

You can indeed sign up for beta but yes it's through PSS, which is unfortunate considering their track record.  SoE has stated that EU players will be able to play on other regional servers but that wont necessarily change who you get your account through.

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521

I'll actually go Landmark.  I would like to test the class and combat features EQN will have but I don't want to ruin the story I'll be building once the game launches.  Besides, they said they would be importing changes to LM as they comeout so it wil be a testbed for EQN anyways.

The way SoE looks to progress content in EQN is one of the exciting things about the game.

Originally posted by Aelious

I'll actually go Landmark.  I would like to test the class and combat features EQN will have but I don't want to ruin the story I'll be building once the game launches. 

You make a good point there.