Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is this game?

gamekid2kgamekid2k Member Posts: 360
If I start now, will I find enough people in entry level area to group up with? Finally how is the lag/performance?  My gaming PC is 3 years old.

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

Comments

• nolic1nolic1 Member UncommonPosts: 716
    You can play this to 60 in a few days time depending how fast you clear content and this is a end game game. Its end game is heavy group content and you can gear out fast I have 3 characters all lvl 60 with the best gear for the class and only spent enough money to open some extra slots so I could do foundry. Other then that to me its a great game for people who can't get a D&D game going alot of times I can jump on foundry make a adventurer or dungeon or even a module based on old D&D and play through it but thats where the fun ends for me.

Sherman's Gaming

Youtube Content creator for The Elder Scrolls Online

Channel:http://https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw

• crack_foxcrack_fox Member UncommonPosts: 399

Performance is good. I was connecting from New Zealand and never had any issues. 

You won't have any problems finding other players in the starter zones. However, the game is very solo-friendly so you may find other players to be a little unsociable. And as always, veteran players leveling up their nth character may not be as patient and friendly as other new players. 

• LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665
    Originally posted by gamekid2k
    If I start now, will I find enough people in entry level area to group up with? Finally how is the lag/performance?  My gaming PC is 3 years old.

The game is not very demanding hardware wise. My 5 year old workstation pc with 4GB RAM can run the game (abiet not very well). My gaming rig at home can run the game at max detail at 60 fps without any problems. 

Gameplay wise it's a lot of fun. Until you reach the end game and it's just endless dungeon grind for the top gear in the game. They recently release Module #1 which introduces the campaign system (think mini expansion packs) that are free to play too called Fury of the Feywild. So far it is interesting but they introduce a lot of daily grind quest which you can unlock more and more areas the more you play. Also one new dungeon - Malabolg Castle and a new Skirmish with the Feywild theme. They also introduce Tier 3 gear for those with the patience/skill to grind all the require items to buy it.

Edit: the recent patch nerfed the crap out of all DPS classes (GWF, CW and TR). GF got nerfed too.