Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Thunder: Now on Steam

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

War Thunder is now available for download via Steam. The game underwent the 'Green Light' campaign and was selected as a game for inclusion via Steam.

The War Thunder Steam pack includes:

• For Steam only: P-36A “Hawk” fighter of lieutenant Philip M Rasmussen, one of the few American pilots who managed to take off to protect Pearl Harbor from furious attacks of Japanese planes.

• Two premium airplanes: XP-38G and A6M5 Ko “Zero”.

• Two single player campaigns: USA Pacific Campaign and Japanese Pacific Campaign that will let players experience the battles at the Pacific during 1941-1943.

• Premium account for a 30 days and 1700 Golden Eagles (in-game premium currency)

Grab War Thunder on Steam.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    i'm confused...Why do MMOs that are already available for free need to go to Steam?
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506

Exposure?

Digital distribution service as well.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    People trust Steam... Often way beyond the what they trust the producing company. especially when it comes to spending money.

This have been a good conversation

• RuppichRuppich Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Warthunder and they show a tank?? *cough*
  • apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Originally posted by heckz0r
    WOT vs WT = 10+ for WT .

Have you played the war thunder tank game?

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by Ruppich
    Warthunder and they show a tank?? *cough*

haha true tho we will have tanks to play in it at some point..

Its also a good thing that its on steam as well, it will expose the game to milions of extra people who may not have seen it before.

• SuperPanekiSuperPaneki Member Posts: 62
    This game is amazing. I left World of Tanks forever, and came home in this game. This game is the future of war-games. Wargaming's games are childish comparing to this amazing game. Apart from that, less expensive, which I really appreciate. And by the way, I don't get dizzy playing this game as I do playing world of tanks. The physics and graphics are smoother. I recommend it to you all. Enjoy!