Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Media] General: Creativity

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In this new bi-weekly comic, artist Blaz Klaric brings us his irreverent look into the foibles of the MMO worlds we love, and love to hate. Check out this week's comic, "Creativity". Let us know what you think in the comments. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Haha, good one!

Smile

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Oh the RAGE I would feel!!!

• nolic1nolic1 Member UncommonPosts: 716
    LOL thats some funny stuff there I love it.

Sherman's Gaming

Youtube Content creator for The Elder Scrolls Online

Channel:http://https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114

No issues with Panel #1 or #3, they match.  #2 is completely off.  Is that [mod edit] supposed to be sweat?   The expression is also lost with no tone in the eyes or eyebrows.   And, corner should be punctuated with a "?" instead of a period due to his astonished questioning of the situation presented. 

Previous comics are okay.  This one gets a 6/10 (66%) due to one out of three of the panels being that critically messed up.  

The joke, that's the best part of this whole thing.

• HappyThoughtsHappyThoughts Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by Siphaed

No issues with Panel #1 or #3, they match.  #2 is completely off.  Is that [mod edit] supposed to be sweat?   The expression is also lost with no tone in the eyes or eyebrows.   And, corner should be punctuated with a "?" instead of a period due to his astonished questioning of the situation presented. 

Previous comics are okay.  This one gets a 6/10 (66%) due to one out of three of the panels being that critically messed up.  

The joke, that's the best part of this whole thing.

Does everything need to be critiqued on this site?  The panels aren't that bad

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    I hate the lettering. It is too stiff and lacks an "organic" vibe. :)

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

That might be a comic but that is actually how i see it playing out,nothing more than a bunch of lego building blocks.

There will be some very creative people as we have seen from some Minecraft people,but overall i see it as much the same and many will get bored without a good game world.I don't care to see legos all over and people smashing them up.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Four0SixFour0Six Member UncommonPosts: 1,175

Heh.

This is why it needs to be FFA PvP.

"NOW I KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL YOU!"