Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I finally found a game where I get along with people and don't have any drama.

Abuz0rAbuz0r Member UncommonPosts: 550
It's called Skyrim, check it out, I never have to LFG or fight with ppl or get annoyed with a noob.

Comments

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    Yeah playing with AI does that for you... problem is I stopped enjoying playing against, or with, one when I was 14...
  • SuperPanekiSuperPaneki Member Posts: 62

When I feel like playing alone, I play Cube World. xD A very childish game, but at the same time, an endless world to explore. And it reminds me of the time when I was a teenage playing games like Alundra, Wild Arms or Final Fantasy in my playstation one with no worries or real problems. That time happened so fast.

Games, which communities I like and deserve to be point out, are the following: World of Warcraft(you just need to trawl through many clans before getting to join one properly), old Dark Age of Camelot(it's a pity the minotaurs came out and ruined everything for me), World of Tanks(not a normal mmo, but so fun to play), and Everquest 2(has one of the best communities out there, but I don't like the game).

Enjoy yourself! I also recommend you the following single players like Skyrim: Cube World(obviously), Morrowind(way better than Skyrim), and Mount & Blade(this one gets me dizzy and I can't play anymore though).

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Personally I enjoy playing with others, that is why I play MMOs but when I feel antisocial I play CIV IV: Cavemen2Cosmos, either alone or with a friend or 2.  Great game.
  • Abuz0rAbuz0r Member UncommonPosts: 550

I got kicked out of a guild on a popular MMO because I only played for 2 hours within a 12 day period.  Had a big work project come up, so I got the boot.   

MMORPG players are some really strange and anti-social people.  They're incredibly narcissistic.

I've been playing them for about 10 years, and I've never found a group of people who are both relatively socially normal, and decent at the game.  I always find myself choosing between really nice baddies, and basement virgin pros with an attitude.

• ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    i dont get it. just say /hi when u enter party and play, no drama.
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    Originally posted by Abuz0r

I got kicked out of a guild on a popular MMO because I only played for 2 hours within a 12 day period.  Had a big work project come up, so I got the boot.   

MMORPG players are some really strange and anti-social people.  They're incredibly narcissistic.

I've been playing them for about 10 years, and I've never found a group of people who are both relatively socially normal, and decent at the game.  I always find myself choosing between really nice baddies, and basement virgin pros with an attitude.

sound like wow. dont worry. wow players are not normals.

• eHugeHug Member UncommonPosts: 265
    It's called Skyrim, check it out, I never have to LFG or fight with ppl or get annoyed with a noob.

No offense ment, but if only NPCs accept you and want to play with you, you might wonder if it's really the other players that are the problem.

*scnr*

LFG!
  • OfficialFlowOfficialFlow Member Posts: 111

well..... if those are your true feelings.... look at the mirror

useless drama is part of reality and all the players come from reality so.... what can you do? either tolerate it or stick to skyrim

• Yodi2007Yodi2007 Member Posts: 167

Alot of people who play MMO's now a days only want:

- Want minimal interaction with others

- Are loot Whores

- Griefers, Narcissistic, or @ssholes

- Want watered down PvP

- Easy endgame access

- Want only experienced players on their runs

- A forgotten, DKP system type

- The forever Chuck Norris joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below is where we can disscuss and come up with new ideas for Sandparks!

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/5164689#5164689

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    No one cares if I erotic roleplay in Skyrim. And I don't get banned for it!

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by Robokapp

I'm confused about "people".

I get along with people just fine in starcraft...and there's no drama.

Even after 6 pool rush?