Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know when we can start download or this weekend beta

vtravivtravi Member UncommonPosts: 398
I have very slow Internet, if it is a 20 GB file may take 24 hours so would like start the download ASAP 

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404
    The 15th you can get the "client" now but it wont patch till the 15.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• vtravivtravi Member UncommonPosts: 398
    Ok thx for info
  • Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

I'm regestered for beta but how in the hell do I get my PS3 code? I only got a key for pc and that was all. Somebody please help!

• kinnslayorkinnslayor Member Posts: 75
    Originally posted by Allacore69

I'm regestered for beta but how in the hell do I get my PS3 code? I only got a key for pc and that was all. Somebody please help!

Sounds to me like you bought the wrong copy friend? I'm not sure so take it with a grain of salt but I know that in order for pc players to play on ps3 they need to buy 2 copies of the game and the other way around of course. (1 for each platform)

If you have a key for pc, I cant see you also getting a key for ps3?

• DangerNobuoDangerNobuo Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Originally posted by kinnslayor

Sounds to me like you bought the wrong copy friend? I'm not sure so take it with a grain of salt but I know that in order for pc players to play on ps3 they need to buy 2 copies of the game and the other way around of course. (1 for each platform)

When I got my code for the FF14: ARR beta I received a PC code as well as a PS3 code.

When you did the signup for the beta you had to choose which platforms you would be playing on.

Also there was a code in the FF13 box that gave you priority for receiving PS3 beta access from what I can remember.

• TaoMcDohlTaoMcDohl Member UncommonPosts: 103

According to the FFXIV twitter feed, North American PS3 codes will be emailed "within the next 24 hours."  That was posted 7 hours ago.  

https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN

It's a good idea to follow the twitter feed.

Originally posted by kinnslayor
    Originally posted by Allacore69 I'm regestered for beta but how in the hell do I get my PS3 code? I only got a key for pc and that was all. Somebody please help!

I just bought the PS3 digital download. I NEVER purchased the pc version. I was only in beta lol.

Originally posted by TaoMcDohl
    Originally posted by Allacore69 I'm regestered for beta but how in the hell do I get my PS3 code? I only got a key for pc and that was all. Somebody please help!
    According to the FFXIV twitter feed, North American PS3 codes will be emailed "within the next 24 hours."  That was posted 7 hours ago.  

https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN

It's a good idea to follow the twitter feed.

Awesome! Thanx for that dude!