Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

[Media] General: Creativity

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,610MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

In this new bi-weekly comic, artist Blaz Klaric brings us his irreverent look into the foibles of the MMO worlds we love, and love to hate. Check out this week's comic, "Creativity". Let us know what you think in the comments. 

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• RazeeksterRazeekster Solon, MEPosts: 2,201Member Uncommon
    Haha, good one!

Smile

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Niagara Falls, NYPosts: 3,437Member Uncommon
    Oh the RAGE I would feel!!!

• nolic1nolic1 Kingman, AZPosts: 687Member Uncommon
    LOL thats some funny stuff there I love it.

To me I enjoy gaming I dont play to be uber I play to have fun. If a game is not fun to me guess what I move on and play something else till I find one that is. When I find that great game and not sure if in my life time there will be one I hope it has everything I want in an mmo.

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 8,536Member Uncommon

labtop...... lol

This is what 90% of Landmark will look like.

• SiphaedSiphaed Everywhere!Posts: 877Member Uncommon

No issues with Panel #1 or #3, they match.  #2 is completely off.  Is that [mod edit] supposed to be sweat?   The expression is also lost with no tone in the eyes or eyebrows.   And, corner should be punctuated with a "?" instead of a period due to his astonished questioning of the situation presented. 

Previous comics are okay.  This one gets a 6/10 (66%) due to one out of three of the panels being that critically messed up.  

The joke, that's the best part of this whole thing.

• HappyThoughtsHappyThoughts Thunderdome, LAPosts: 22Member
    Originally posted by Siphaed

No issues with Panel #1 or #3, they match.  #2 is completely off.  Is that [mod edit] supposed to be sweat?   The expression is also lost with no tone in the eyes or eyebrows.   And, corner should be punctuated with a "?" instead of a period due to his astonished questioning of the situation presented. 

Previous comics are okay.  This one gets a 6/10 (66%) due to one out of three of the panels being that critically messed up.  

The joke, that's the best part of this whole thing.

Does everything need to be critiqued on this site?  The panels aren't that bad

• apocolusterapocoluster newport news, VAPosts: 1,321Member Uncommon
    I hate the lettering. It is too stiff and lacks an "organic" vibe. :)

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaPosts: 8,444Member Uncommon

That might be a comic but that is actually how i see it playing out,nothing more than a bunch of lego building blocks.

There will be some very creative people as we have seen from some Minecraft people,but overall i see it as much the same and many will get bored without a good game world.I don't care to see legos all over and people smashing them up.

Samoan Diamond

• Four0SixFour0Six Missoula, MTPosts: 1,181Member Uncommon

Heh.

This is why it needs to be FFA PvP.

"NOW I KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL YOU!"