Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall: Double Crystite Launches This Weekend

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Looking for a great reason to log into Firefall beyond the awesomeness that is the game? Try a double Crystite weekend and you've got all the reasons you need. In addition, Battleframes will be up to 30% off as well. Now's the time so head in and make it count!

We know that many of you have not yet had the chance to visit new areas in Firefall. We’ve made it substantially easier to reach these exciting new areas. Check the molecular printers for the keys to unlock these new regions if you haven’t yet. Each zone features a unique encounter that will unlock the special story mission, Blackwater Anomaly. In the future, players will be able to push back the Melding in each of these pockets and expand them into full size new zones for Firefall. Unlock the World! Reclaim Earth!

Read more on the Firefall site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TorgamaticTorgamatic Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Game is fun, leveler and crafter's dream. However it is still tech. in BETA. Thus is having teething problems related to this. Servers strained to their limits. Crashed.  Crafting borked at times. Lag issues, and other problems. Still it is what I am playing more than anything else these days....
  • BTrayaLBTrayaL Member UncommonPosts: 624
    Heh, I have just logged out. I am playing this anyway, but yesterday and today kinda filled my pockets.. a bit. Just enough to waste it all away on research in 1 hour :)). Gotta get some sleep.

• Chosen1Chosen1 Member UncommonPosts: 37

Here is my experience of this so called "Double Crystite" weekend:

Log in - horrible lag. Can't use the crafting station, can't do sh++. Fine. See only 1 other guy at Copacobana. Fine. Proceed to a nearby tornado. Nobody there. Fine. Die because of the lag. Log off.

Great game, guys!

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283

Wish I hadn't used 12000 resources to make the Copa key before they cut it to 1200. Oh well. Havent had any of the lag or drop issues though. Really the only problem with this game is how small it is. I could probably list every event from memory.

Tornado

Warship

Tower Invasion

Ares Mission - 3 types

Thumping

Crashed LGV

Crashed Thumper

Homlogon Tech - usually bugged

Chosen invasion teams

That's it in Copa.

• injenuinjenu Member CommonPosts: 142

Perfect example of a game studio that promised too much...

"We're gonna have esport pvp, open world pvp, full replicas of New York, London, Paris and Los Angeles" 

Focus danielson.