Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So many old school DAOC players in one place. Lets sound off our name/server. Maybe reconnect with o

Comments

• DarrgenDarrgen Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Darrgen/Darrcarv from Mid/Lancelot and a bunch of other servers
  • jerlot65jerlot65 Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Originally posted by Wazluk
    I meant only 2nd hib for Iseult.  I was outnumbered by Mids 4or5 to 1, yet to see an Iseult Alb though.

Kazzra - Scout- Isuelt Man I miss the old days going up against Bedlam

• VladamyreVladamyre Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Originally posted by Darrgen
    Darrgen/Darrcarv from Mid/Lancelot and a bunch of other servers

Another old lancelot player I remember.

In a world of sharp knives, you would be a spoon.

• AragoniAragoni Member UncommonPosts: 384
    Daak on the Excalibur-server as a paladin. Played in the guilds White Lions and Red Dragons. Short-lived, but still good times.
  • GrumiumGrumium Member UncommonPosts: 57
    I played on Gawaine ( Midgard) . Character name was Sunstone. Guild name was (Hammer of the Wolf) I think lol. That was a long time ago.
  • ArzhurArzhur Member Posts: 3

Ithil Palomides Midgard  Healer. I think it was Palomides :) Played from early Beta and for a while was the Healer Class Representative. I've played lots of MMO's but none were better that DOAC, sure looking forward to Mark's next installment.

• killahhkillahh Member UncommonPosts: 445

killahh , mordred

wydow, mordred

and a few other level 50's , all mordred

man i loved mordred lol, then sometime after toa came out,  after i got  fully artifact'd on my main, life got in the way and i retired.

over 20 years of mmorpg's and counting...

• WolveenaWolveena Member Posts: 3

This is Wolveena from Mid Lancelot, and I have Zadgookie from Mid Lancelot living with me! :)

We actually met in DAOC and now have been living together for 10 years now and are happily married. Looking forward to any new games to spend our time in!

We were in the Lost Vikings and Midgard Alliance

• felicitousfelicitous Member Posts: 3
    Felicitous was my main on Iseult, too many alts to recall.  Bedlam/Final Requiem
    Beibhinn you killed me alot! I remember you :P
    Originally posted by Wolveena

This is Wolveena from Mid Lancelot, and I have Zadgookie from Mid Lancelot living with me! :)

We actually met in DAOC and now have been living together for 10 years now and are happily married. Looking forward to any new games to spend our time in!

I killed lots of people in Lost Vikings, especially Garvey. It was so fun to kill him no matter what toon he was playing at the time.

Originally posted by Vladamyre

I killed lots of people in Lost Vikings, especially Garvey. It was so fun to kill him no matter what toon he was playing at the time.

I was usually his healer or in a group attached to him. So I was probably there! Everyone liked killing Garvey :P

• DartlidDartlid Member Posts: 1

Was maximusxi on hib gawaine. I was in a great little guild named Telperion guard run by ehrin, etani, and lakeonn.

I havent been able to enjoy an mmo since i lost that guild to real life, I really hope one of  them may see this post.

Originally posted by Vladamyre

I was usually his healer or in a group attached to him. So I was probably there! Everyone liked killing Garvey :P

My whole guild loved killing garvey. My toon was Vladamire TheImpaler, Celt spear hero from Devils of Camelot.

• ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150
    Originally posted by Wolvan

Heh.

Look at all the face stabbings going on from Perc!

CU is not daoc 2, I agree.  After seeing the character models and seeing the overall game concepts  and the fact the music and overall lore are not medieval fantasy driven...but I'll still play it along with ESO.

Secondly, I have nothing but faith in Mr. Jacob's vision!

Anyway, Wolvan, remember me?  Mid hunter, weren't you? 

/Komaf <Hel Maor> Percival

• MedeirosANMedeirosAN Member Posts: 22

Started out on Mid/perc as:

Dwarf Healer -- Unorinn was main

Also had other names... Hayta(RM), Lotus(SM), and Kendidi(savage)

Some guild names that come to mind are... Armageddon, Lavicrep Dragdim and Virtuous Deception.

Then went to Gareth on Mid and played:

Elissa (Healer) , Amiddie(Savage), Ethevox(BD)

Also a little Hib Lamo

Ahibbie(hero), played with guild Trick or Treat.

There are many more but these are the immediate ones that I can remember.

If anyone remembers me and wants to reconnect just send me a message on here!

Take care!

Looking forward to: Camelot Unchained
    Playing: None
    Played: DAOC, WAR, FFXIV, WOW, Vanguard, GW, GW2, LORTO,

• rhadama420rhadama420 Member Posts: 2

DAOC popped my MMORPG cherry!

I played Brenawyn, Taralise,  Jacynda and Taralith most enjoyably on Gwyn  :) I'll order/download/and play CU once it is released, just for the love of Camelot :P I still go back and play DaOC now and then, tho admittedly it's been a while. 

• Xsorus - Rank 9 Savage Merlin Desolate

Terravos - Rank 11l2 Valkyrie Merlin Desolate (first RR5 Valkyrie and RR10 Valkyrie in the game)

• RegnorRegnor Member UncommonPosts: 112
    Father, L50 Friar, Esault. Leader of Redemption.

Men do not stop playing because they grow old. They grow old because they stop playing. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

• HellinatorHellinator Member Posts: 1

Albion-Lancelot

Ice Dragons 2002-2006

Cylinder - 50 Scout

Hellinator - 50 Reaver

Cyberhell - 50 Pally

Mysteal - 50 Cleric

A shout out to all the Ice Dragons!... Also to our  stealther team Venom! ie: (Mystica, Thornne, Poisonous, Uson,  etc.) Hope to see you all in CU!

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

Lumina (Hib chanter) Lancelot

Uberdot(Hib mana-chanter. KOS Lancelot)

Stangkilla(Hib Champ, KOS Lancelot)

No shout out necessary. Everyone on Lancelot knows who we were :-) Well maybe a shout to Mistwraith :-)

• SkolDethSkolDeth Member Posts: 1
    Bigpoppa - Mercenary, Albion - Morgan Le Fay (MLF)
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,056

Haise, Keen Ranger on Percival. My then ganking partner now ex-wife was a Keen Nightshade named Yag lol.

Cool to see a bunch of Hib/Perc stealthers here. I remember how fun it was but I suck at remembering names from so long ago. Been a loooooooong time. I don't even remember the name of my guild:/ I want to say something Moon? lol

Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • Baramos79Baramos79 Member Posts: 73

Albion Merlin. Name was "Igotu LoL"

Looking forward to CU <3

Originally posted by xpowderx

Lumina (Hib chanter) Lancelot

Uberdot(Hib mana-chanter. KOS Lancelot)

Stangkilla(Hib Champ, KOS Lancelot)

No shout out necessary. Everyone on Lancelot knows who we were :-) Well maybe a shout to Mistwraith :-)

I remember you, as I remember a bunch of people from KoS. Some were fun to RvR with, but a bunch of people in KoS just got on my nerves.

Oh, btw, Devils of Camelot > KoS bwahahahaha!