Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everquest Next is not for me

KyllienKyllien Member UncommonPosts: 315
So SOE is working on Everquest Next.  A number of people on the board have indicated that they want to love EQN but can't get themselves to hang around long enough to see how the game turns out.  So they are pre-quitting.  I am curious why.  I have included a number of options.  Feel free to comment any other reasons.

Comments

• KyllienKyllien Member UncommonPosts: 315
    I personally can't wait to see what they come out with.  regardless I will play the game.
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    Can't really quit something without starting it. Some people just need to move on.
  • Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848
    Not a single "not quitting" option. Poll fail. Not even going to bother voting. Dumb.
    Originally posted by Heretique
    Can't really quit something without starting it. Some people just need to move on.

So far it is 50% Going to play TESO and "The I know everything about EQN and they are doing it all wrong."  I forgot to include an out for people that are going to play anyway.

• ItagiItagi Member UncommonPosts: 10
    The first option just gave me a migraine.
  • wizardanimwizardanim Member Posts: 278
    Anyone 'quitting' at the moment is angry at themselves, not the EQN devs.  They are angry that they have played games that don't satisfy them the way they want, and feel that they know how they could make the game better.  So they complain, saying 'If EQN isn't like -this- i'm going to bust a nut.'  This is instead of keeping an open mind for new ideas and new technology.  I personally could care less if people quit now, as i'd bet a majority of them will end up forgetting about EQN for now, then trying it again later when it comes out.
    Originally posted by Itagi
    The first option just gave me a migraine.

I have seen a couple people post in other threads that they are pre-quitting EQN because it is too cartoony and instead are going to play Wildstar which even more cartoony.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    What are you trying to cover here that isn't already being discussed in multiple other places? Locking this up.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.