Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

A quick question

GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnPosts: 3,087Member Uncommon

So, I signed up for beta, but I didn't get any confirmation email. Is this normal or should I email the support?

It's been over three days now, so I'm worried...

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Den HelderPosts: 9,351Member Rare
    Originally posted by Gorwe
    So, I signed up for beta, but I didn't get any confirmation email. Is this normal or should I email the support? It's been over three days now, so I'm worried...

I would be wisest to ask this question on the bethesda forums..

http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/190-elder-scrolls-online-general-discussion/

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• IselinIselin Vancouver, BCPosts: 7,535Member Epic

I just double-checked my archived emails and when I signed up in February, I did get a confirmation from them. They've either stopped doing the confirmations (unlikely) or something went wrong with your application.

I assume  you checked your spam email folder and you typed in your correct email address...right? Also it can take up to 72 hours they say

• ololuluololulu InternetPosts: 147Member Uncommon
    I registered and didn't get email either but it says : You will receive a confirmation of your registration via email within the next 72 hours. Don't forget to check your spam filter."
  • keithiankeithian Los Angeles, CAPosts: 3,085Member Uncommon
    I received my confirmation email. I signed up on like the first day. I dont remember when that was though.

There Is Always Hope!

• GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnPosts: 3,087Member Uncommon
    Yeah I checked everything under mail on my iPhone. I'll have to look it up on the pc tomorrow.

If not, I'll have too write to Zenimax. At first I thought that my iPhone auto corrected the email address(you know that horrible thing the iPhone does...), but then I remembered that I signed up from my pc. And my iPhone says that I have nothing in spam(that's the unwanted mail right?) folder...

It's been at least five days now. I have to look into this ASAP. But then again maybe they don't Send confirmation emails anymore. I know that behaviour(devs of Eternal Crusade) didn't Send any. Who knows?