Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Live Forum Q&A With Gazillion's David Brevik

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Join us today at 6PM ET in our Marvel Heroes subforum for a live Q&A with Gazillion's David Brevik.

If you've got questions for David on Marvel Heroes this is an event you won't want to miss!

Please keep in mind that today's Q&A is NOT a discussion thread. Simply submit your questions in the thread (or follow-up questions to any of David's answers) and allow him a chance to answer.

Remember to be respectful and courteous with your questions. Disrespectful questions, comments, or outright trolling will be dealt with harshly by our moderation team.

If you have any questions about today's Q&A, feel free to drop 'em in the comments below.

Comments

• FanOfSupermanFanOfSuperman Member UncommonPosts: 144

As the thread doesn't appear to exist yet, I'm assuming we're not posting our questions ahead of time, but rather are posting them in the thread after the session begins?

Thanks.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Originally posted by FanOfSuperman

As the thread doesn't appear to exist yet, I'm assuming we're not posting our questions ahead of time, but rather are posting them in the thread after the session begins?

Thanks.

Exactly.

Dave will hop in the Marvel Heroes forum, create a thread, and that'll be where you post your questions.  

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• FanOfSupermanFanOfSuperman Member UncommonPosts: 144
    Thanks, Bill!
  • Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 627
    Was cool event, thanks!