Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good News!!! No cross platform play for PS2

RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
I guess a patching sync makes it impossible. I for one am very happy about this. Rejoice!!!

Comments

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

But but.. I want cross platform play :( I'd finally be able to kill somebody...

I do get why you'd consider it good news :P But i wouldn't mind playing against people with controllers.

• RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    Originally posted by Agoden

But but.. I want cross platform play :( I'd finally be able to kill somebody...I do get why you'd consider it good news :P But i wouldn't mind playing against people with controllers.

You can, just buy a PS4, you can use a kb and mouse or a controller yourself as well
  • BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812

incoming bias comment:

i guess the only good thing coming out of it is the prevention of the PC Master race enslaving the lowly console commoners image

• goldtoofgoldtoof Member Posts: 337
    Originally posted by Agoden

But but.. I want cross platform play :( I'd finally be able to kill somebody...

I do get why you'd consider it good news :P But i wouldn't mind playing against people with controllers.

KB+ mouse would be better on foot

but controller is probably better for vehicles.

That said many of the top pilots have joysticks anyway.

• Swedish_ChefSwedish_Chef Member Posts: 213

Yeah, can't have those dirty console gaming peasants rubbing shoulders with the PC master race, eh?

$10 says its because people with a mouse & keyboard just can't stand the thought that someone using a controller might actually be able to kill them. Such a thing is so incomprehensible to them that it would make their giant, elitist, ego-inflated heads explode.