Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are your 3 most anticipated mmos?

Comments

• tommygunzIItommygunzII Member Posts: 321

1. FFXIV by a mile.

2. EQN

3. ESO 

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530

B&S still has the best caster available.

So I guess my list would go:

1. Blade and Soul

2. Dungeon Striker

and a Toss up between Black Desert Online and Ever Quest Next, mainly because they're the current wild cards with the little amount of information that is available.

• DerrosDerros Member UncommonPosts: 1,216

1) Wildstar

2) EQ Next

3) Nothing else is really catching my eye, maybe Elder Scrolls if it gets rave player reviews or has a free trial at some point.

• AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961

I am only "waiting" for MMOs which will release in the near future (<6months)  and which look interesting to me.

Currently those are:

1. FF XIV AAR

2. ESO

But both are only time fillers for me. Only other MMO would be EQN. But I am not really "waiting" for that currently anymore because I don't expect a release before early 2015. This is of course just my personal guess.

• Sk1ppeRSk1ppeR Member Posts: 511

1. Guild Wars 2 - I just love it and not really in anticipation for something else

2. Blade & Soul - Combat seems fun

3. TESO - Come on, who wouldn't give it a go :P 

4. EQNext - Even though i originally hated it because it was overhyped, I kinda liked what i saw on the preview. If it really is F2P i will give it few hours and make a house :P

• LugorsLugors Member UncommonPosts: 184

1.  Wildstar

2.  Next few issues of the TSW

3.  Nothing else really moves the meter here

• czombieczombie Member Posts: 82

1. Titan/New Blizz. MMO - (We don't even really know what it is.  That's why I'm most curious as to what it will be.)

2. Everquest Next

3. Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - I'm curious to see if SE will get its act together.  The graphics look great.

• DaakenDaaken Member Posts: 158
    1. Everquest Next
    2. Elder Scrolls Online
    3. Hearthstone (yes I know it's not a MMO but nothing else interests me In the slightest)

Random Forum Poster: I want an MMO that is different, original and fun.

Me: So you want something like EQN

Them: Nah dude, I want a Holy Trinity, Tab Target combat, Instanced Raiding, and Rigid classes.

Me: Double Facepalm.

• OnoriaOnoria Member UncommonPosts: 25
    1. Wildstar
    2. FF XIV: ARR
    3. EQN

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

1.warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade

2.WoD

3. none

• dadante666dadante666 Member UncommonPosts: 402

1:FFXIV

2:ESO

3:EQN

Was waiting on archage but lose interest really fast

• OntblodOntblod Member UncommonPosts: 195
    1. The Elder Scrolls Online

2. World of Darkness

3. Black Desert
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

1. ArcheAge

2. Black Desert

...can't think of any 3rd... If I have to I'd pick Wildstar for the humor they showed in the trailers...

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

1. World of Darkness

2. Star Citizen

3. Everquest Next

Maybe 4. Black Desert if it's not just an Asian Grind

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

I have 1 now.

FFXIV:ARR

I'll probably "try" other games as they launch, but I'm not anticipating them anymore as I realize I enjoy traditional MMOs far more than I do anything that tries to be different.  Having come to this realization made TESO and EQNext drop off of my radar.  Time has also been a factor as I had been anticipating ArcheAge, but that's just taking too long as well as World of Darkness, Titan and any others I can think of.  Oh, and Wilstar, rofl, yeah no.  Got a chance to play it and it's off my list.

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    A year into GW2 and I'm still not interested in any others. 

Oderint, dum metuant.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

I don't anticipate any game any more.

Too many untruths told by companies

Too many changes from the games features when  we first hear about it until launch(ESOL comes quickly to mind)

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969

1. The Repopulation

2. World of Darkness

3. ESO

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

1) Everquest Next

2) Blade and Soul

3) Pathfinder

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

1. Destiny

2. Division

3. D3 expansion.

None is a "proper" MMO, but close enough for me.

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by elocke

I have 1 now.

FFXIV:ARR

I'll probably "try" other games as they launch, but I'm not anticipating them anymore as I realize I enjoy traditional MMOs far more than I do anything that tries to be different.  Having come to this realization made TESO and EQNext drop off of my radar.  Time has also been a factor as I had been anticipating ArcheAge, but that's just taking too long as well as World of Darkness, Titan and any others I can think of.  Oh, and Wilstar, rofl, yeah no.  Got a chance to play it and it's off my list.

You are not alone.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• OlgarkOlgark Member UncommonPosts: 342

TESO

Black Desert

Archage.

• hyllstarterhyllstarter Member UncommonPosts: 203

1. The Repopulation

2. Star Citizen

3. EQ Next ( After going to SOE Live)

• hulgarhulgar Member Posts: 93
    1: FF XIV
    2: ESO
    3: AA
  • HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

1 - EQ:N

2 - ESO

3 - ArcheAge

4 - Black Desert

5 - Wild Star

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."