It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. a realm reborn, just because i want something to play!
2. Archeage, the game i actuly wanna play
Im pretty excited for world of darkness to
1. Pathfinder Online
EQN potentially (still waiting to see how some of the grail features turn out and whether or not it's all hype/marketing bullcrap or if they will actually deliver)
1. FFXIV by a mile.
B&S still has the best caster available.
So I guess my list would go:
1. Blade and Soul
2. Dungeon Striker
and a Toss up between Black Desert Online and Ever Quest Next, mainly because they're the current wild cards with the little amount of information that is available.
2) EQ Next
3) Nothing else is really catching my eye, maybe Elder Scrolls if it gets rave player reviews or has a free trial at some point.
I am only "waiting" for MMOs which will release in the near future (<6months) and which look interesting to me.
Currently those are:
1. FF XIV AAR
But both are only time fillers for me. Only other MMO would be EQN. But I am not really "waiting" for that currently anymore because I don't expect a release before early 2015. This is of course just my personal guess.
1. Guild Wars 2 - I just love it and not really in anticipation for something else
2. Blade & Soul - Combat seems fun
3. TESO - Come on, who wouldn't give it a go :P
4. EQNext - Even though i originally hated it because it was overhyped, I kinda liked what i saw on the preview. If it really is F2P i will give it few hours and make a house :P
2. Next few issues of the TSW
3. Nothing else really moves the meter here
1. Titan/New Blizz. MMO - (We don't even really know what it is. That's why I'm most curious as to what it will be.)
2. Everquest Next
3. Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - I'm curious to see if SE will get its act together. The graphics look great.
Random Forum Poster: I want an MMO that is different, original and fun.
Me: So you want something like EQN
Them: Nah dude, I want a Holy Trinity, Tab Target combat, Instanced Raiding, and Rigid classes.
Me: Double Facepalm.
1.warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade
only EVE is real MMO...but I am impressive with TSW
Was waiting on archage but lose interest really fast
2. Black Desert
...can't think of any 3rd... If I have to I'd pick Wildstar for the humor they showed in the trailers...
AsRock 990FX Extreme3AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2GhzGEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600MhzASUS GTX970 3x HD monitor 1920x1080
1. World of Darkness
2. Star Citizen
3. Everquest Next
Maybe 4. Black Desert if it's not just an Asian Grind
I have 1 now.
I'll probably "try" other games as they launch, but I'm not anticipating them anymore as I realize I enjoy traditional MMOs far more than I do anything that tries to be different. Having come to this realization made TESO and EQNext drop off of my radar. Time has also been a factor as I had been anticipating ArcheAge, but that's just taking too long as well as World of Darkness, Titan and any others I can think of. Oh, and Wilstar, rofl, yeah no. Got a chance to play it and it's off my list.
Oderint, dum metuant.
I don't anticipate any game any more.
Too many untruths told by companies
Too many changes from the games features when we first hear about it until launch(ESOL comes quickly to mind)
1. The Repopulation
2. World of Darkness
1) Everquest Next
2) Blade and Soul
3. D3 expansion.
None is a "proper" MMO, but close enough for me.
Originally posted by elocke
I have 1 now. FFXIV:ARR I'll probably "try" other games as they launch, but I'm not anticipating them anymore as I realize I enjoy traditional MMOs far more than I do anything that tries to be different. Having come to this realization made TESO and EQNext drop off of my radar. Time has also been a factor as I had been anticipating ArcheAge, but that's just taking too long as well as World of Darkness, Titan and any others I can think of. Oh, and Wilstar, rofl, yeah no. Got a chance to play it and it's off my list.
You are not alone.
3. EQ Next ( After going to SOE Live)