Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quixotic NA/PVE/20+

ZarriyaZarriya Member UncommonPosts: 446

PVE - NA - 20+

Looking for a home in Everquest Next?  Quixotic's goal is to provide an environment that fosters camaraderie between its members. We believe the friendships we form make the games we play even more fun!  Although EQN will allow for multi-guilding, we will be keeping our guild  a one-guild-per-character guild because we feel the bonds you form with your guildmates are important.  You know that you can trust and depend on your guildmates and they can count on you.

We are NOT a hardcore raiding guild, but our members dedicate hardcore amounts of time into experiencing the game.  We have seasoned leaders that will  ensure the guild runs smoothly.  Typical members are social, kind, self starters that are on everyday - harvesting, exploring, grouping, dungeon running, raiding, crafting, fighting in battlegrounds, gaining achievements, collecting, - whatever SOE throws our way.  If they offer a PVE, corpse run server we will roll on it!

Never played EQ? That's ok some of us haven't either. Minimum age is 20 years so we are a mature bunch in age but not spirit!  We have a lot of fun on vent (required) and this typically will include adult humor & language.   Events will vary according to what SOE has in store for us, however we try to finish our runs by 11:00pm EST.  We are not a multi-gaming community; we are a North American guild dedicated to playing EQNext.  There are over 70 really great people in this nice and stable guild  and we are looking for more!

Please go to our site to find out more information and if Quixotic is right for you!

www.Quixotic-guild.net

Comments

• KhayotixKhayotix Member UncommonPosts: 231
    Welcome to Quixotic Surfer88 :) Hope you enjoy it here!

• grimfallgrimfall Member UncommonPosts: 1,153
    I like the general feel.  Any plans to do a player city, if they're available?
  • ZarriyaZarriya Member UncommonPosts: 446
    Originally posted by grimfall
    I like the general feel.  Any plans to do a player city, if they're available?

Hello Grimfall, I love the idea of player cities!  I wish I could say a definite yes, but it all depends on IF (like you said) they were to be in the game, HOW they would be implemented.

Welcome to Quixotic Dgmako :)

Welcome to the guild ShutupEnplay!

Welcome to our family Xaldarin!
  • ShutupEnplayShutupEnplay Member Posts: 8

So far its been an active group on Ventrillo, with great discussions for EQN.

Join now and you'll get  a promotion at your job just like I did!

It's speldt adventure.

We have over 30 members and growing! 12 of us have started playing FFXIV and a handful of us are playing EQ2 to keep us busy until EQNL!

Beta is coming and we all are very excited, come join our fun!

We have updated our recruiting post to include the new information about multi-guilding: Although EQN will allow for multi-guilding, we will not because we feel the bonds you form with your guildmates are important.  You know that you can trust and depend on your guildmates and they can count on you!
    We currently are ramping up for Alpha this month and have over 40 trailblazers going into it. Now is the time :)