Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanguard SOE Live Panel

Did they announce anything new there? I know a lot of the focus was on EQN but just wondering if anyone caught this or heard what the main points were from it. Always have a soft spot for this game and hope to see it continue for those who play it regularly.

Comments

• MargulisMargulis Member CommonPosts: 1,614
    I'm wondering the same thing, I can't even find a post about it on the vanguard forums lol
  • DirkinDirkin Member Posts: 78
    There's a post with basic info on the vg forums, but the detailed stuff will come in a bit once people have a chance to compile and organize all their stuff I'm sure. We had a lot of people go this year from Vanguard.
  • DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362
    Originally posted by Dirkin
    There's a post with basic info on the vg forums, but the detailed stuff will come in a bit once people have a chance to compile and organize all their stuff I'm sure. We had a lot of people go this year from Vanguard.

I found this thread  https://forums.station.sony.com/vg/index.php?threads/exmortiss-soe-live-update.70335/

Was this the one you were talking about or is there a new one in the works?

• DirkinDirkin Member Posts: 78
    Yes that's it. Overall things look quite good for Vanguard. It looks like the dev team is pretty in for the long haul, trying to rebuild and improve all the base systems in thr game to fix all the root problems. I don't think we're going away any time soon.
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/08/07/soe-live-2013-looking-at-the-future-of-vanguard/

the team will be unveiling Cave of Wonder, an endgame area that should make longtime fans happy.

The Cave of Wonder was actually a zone that was available to mid-level groups of players back in beta but never made it to launch. At the time, it was a visually stunning zone, and while the content might be higher level, hopefully the devs preserved the natural beauty of the zone for players to appreciate.

They plan to put it in game around the end of September or early October.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by Nadia

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/08/07/soe-live-2013-looking-at-the-future-of-vanguard/

the team will be unveiling Cave of Wonder, an endgame area that should make longtime fans happy.

The Cave of Wonder was actually a zone that was available to mid-level groups of players back in beta but never made it to launch. At the time, it was a visually stunning zone, and while the content might be higher level, hopefully the devs preserved the natural beauty of the zone for players to appreciate.

They plan to put it in game around the end of September or early October.

Sounds promising! I hope this will pull more players into the game (me included ;-)