Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eldevin: Founder Packs Now Available

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Hunted Cow is now offering supporters of the browser-based MMO, Eldevin, the opportunity to snap up Founder Packs made available for the game.

The packs allow early supporters discounts on digital and physical rewards, including: exclusive pets, vanity items, a unique emote, t-shirt, full-color hardback art book, chrome keyring, and canvas map of the Eldevin Kingdom.

Additionally, Hunted Cow has recently deployed a new update to the Eldevin beta, adding support for multiple characters, a new Gem system for upgrading gear, two new PvP modes, and over three hundred achievements.

Learn more about Eldevin.

Comments

• YoofaloofYoofaloof Member UncommonPosts: 217
    I'd love to give my support fully to this MMO if I knew they were going to do something with the god awful POV and character control system.
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 808
    Packs like these are great, and I love art books.  However the fact that the only way to get a non-pdf version of the art book is to pay 500 dollars...  No thanks, come on guys.  You should be giving those things out at least the 125 dollar mark.  That's a lot of cash for somebody to be paying to you upfront.  Especially for a game this new from a relatively new company.
    I like to complain about games.
  • MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    $1000 Founders packs for a browser game................LMFAO.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Good gracious, the prices of this founder pack is ridiculous. This company should be ashamed of themselves for such an obvious money grab. And I thought Neverwinter's founder pack was expensive...

Smile

• darkbirddarkbird Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by Razeekster
    Good gracious, the prices of this founder pack is ridiculous. This company should be ashamed of themselves for such an obvious money grab. And I thought Neverwinter's founder pack was expensive...

Yeah man, $10 is WAY too much.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Originally posted by darkbird
    Originally posted by Razeekster

Yeah man, $10 is WAY too much.

You REALLY think he was talking about the reasonable $10 pack or the 1K pack that I referenced?

• dogazoodogazoo Member Posts: 13
    wait, let me win the lottery first ok.....lmfao for a BROWSER game!! FFS!