It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Let's not kid ourselves here, there are some novel and new features to be sure, but there is a LOT of GW2 in this game. Now, that could be viewed as a good or bad thing, but let's not deny the large amount of similarities.
- Weapons and skill system is almost exactly the same
- Quest / dynamic event system sounds extremely similar
- Horizontal progression and lack of gear that increases your power. Actually EQNext is taking this further with no stats on the gear at all
- Combat style looks very similar
- No end game raiding beyond the public event type raiding where it scales to the amount of players in the area.