Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of WarPlanes: British Planes Coming at Launch, Austin Studio Announced

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

During a press conference in Russia while celebrating their 15th anniversary, Wargaming has announced that British planes will be arriving in World of Warplanes come launch.

Additionally, it was announced that Wargaming is opening an Austin, Texas studio to consolidate all of their recent new additions (Big World, Gas Powered Games, etc.)

In addition, Wargaming has officially announced the acquisition of Masters of Orion and Total Annihilation IPs from Atari.

“Total Annihilation and Master of Orion are strategy game classics,” said Wargaming CEO Victor Kislyi. “Although it’s too soon to disclose any details, we are more than willing to give a new lease of life to these games most of us grew up playing. It’s exactly where our major focus will be.”

We'll bring you more from Russia as news develops. 

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• dahnariusdahnarius Member Posts: 1
    Did you skip geography class? Minsk is the capital of Belarus lol
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

when War Thunder already has 5 nations in its beta.. you can see why people are not really interested in this..

Dont bother with WOP.. get everyone off that project and put them to work on world of battleships :)

• PalaPala Member UncommonPosts: 355
    Americans and geography don't mix.
  • rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    who cares about WoWP when there is a 100x better WT ?.. beside of contracted advertising partners ofc haha ..

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    World of Warplanes is so far behind War Thunder when it comes to the number of planes and game quality, it makes you wonder why they(Wargaming.net) are even messing with it.   I've beta'd both now and if you want to play a great game - try War Thunder.   Even in it's beta stage it is an incredible experience.   :)
  • shadowplaugeshadowplauge Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I played warthunder ireally wasn't impressed the action felt boring and forced and the overall techtree was complicated the grafix were alright but its more of a pure sim and im not looking for that .

i am the immortal who will find perfect utopia at all cost .

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    WT its not a pure sim.. play arcade mode..

Graphics alright?