Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Razer Naga, now for lefties!!!!

KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

You remember how Razer said they would have the Naga for lefties about a year ago, well it's finally here!!!

http://www.razerzone.com/press/detail/press-releases/the-worlds-best-and-best-selling-mmo-gaming-mouse-just-got-better

"Also available at launch is the left-handed edition of the all-new Razer Naga.  Razer decided to produce the left-handed edition of their best-selling MMO gaming mouse at an expected fiscal loss as a result of popular community demand.

“Why? Because we like to do fiscally irresponsible acts for the betterment of gamers worldwide,” said Tan.  

I must say they have earned a ton of respect from me, way to go Razer! I'm getting mine right now! image

Comments

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286

That's completely awesome on their part. I am left handed, but I am able to perform many tasks with my right hand, such as running a mouse or 10 key, etc. I attribute this to the fact that I played trumpet, tuba and baritone during middle and high school, which requires you to use your right hand.

Their "fiscal irresponsibility" will only garner more goodwill from many gamers, which in turn, will net them more cash down the road. Good for them.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Originally posted by Kaneth

That's completely awesome on their part. I am left handed, but I am able to perform many tasks with my right hand, such as running a mouse or 10 key, etc. I attribute this to the fact that I played trumpet, tuba and baritone during middle and high school, which requires you to use your right hand.

Their "fiscal irresponsibility" will only garner more goodwill from many gamers, which in turn, will net them more cash down the road. Good for them.

I tried a couple of times but just hated using my right hand for gaming and even general mouse use. I'm so happy to finally find a good mouse for lefties :)

• ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    I'm not a leftie, but I'm happy for the people who are. I've been using Nagas for a long time now, and in my opinion it's a perfect mouse for MMOs.
  • RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

I'm a rightie but have always used the mouse on the left hand side (makes more sense as my dominant hand can execute more complicated keystrokes, much faster and with more accuracy than my non-dominant one).

Anyway, it's about time, I've always just defaulted to ambi-mice.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Originally posted by Rusque

I'm a rightie but have always used the mouse on the left hand side (makes more sense as my dominant hand can execute more complicated keystrokes, much faster and with more accuracy than my non-dominant one).

Anyway, it's about time, I've always just defaulted to ambi-mice.

Wow, I had never seen a righty use the left. Either way, now we get a better mouse! :)