Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should linear players be kept out of this game?

ReallyNow10ReallyNow10 Pile It High Town, LAPosts: 2,196Member Uncommon

Just thinking, should linear players be disallowed, maybe identified on a list somewhere and blocked from being able to buy or play this game?   Make them "walk the walk".

Thoughts?

Comments

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Nevada, MOPosts: 2,732Member Uncommon

What exactly is a "linear player"?

Snob.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• KiyorisKiyoris BejingPosts: 2,130Member Rare
    I will answer after you tell me what a linear player is, lol.
  • VidirVidir GothenburgPosts: 954Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by ReallyNow10

Just thinking, should linear players be disallowed, maybe identified on a list somewhere and blocked from being able to buy or play this game?   Make them "walk the walk".

Thoughts?

Hm, just wonder what kind of virus you got?

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 19,970Member Epic
    Originally posted by ReallyNow10

Thoughts?

• TygranirTygranir Colordo Springs, COPosts: 741Member

Don't mess with my toot toot.

- D'Brickashaw Ferguson

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link
    7 day subscriber level access
    Returning players get 1 free server transfer

Leveling assistance items given to new player!

See all perks Here

• Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard La BarrePosts: 5,207Member Epic

<--- A new use of my forum avatar is granted here...

You guys must scan your ID or passport, and if it says "linear player", you can't play! You've read it here first!

"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars. After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.

CPU: Core I7 6700k (4.4ghz) - GPU: ASUS R9 290x-DC2 OC 4Gb DDR5 (1150 mhz core) - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston SV300 480gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Hannspree 23" Full HD LCD monitor - Soundcard: Pioneer VSX-322 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.

• AmanaAmana New York, NYPosts: 3,912Moderator Uncommon
    Yeah, this doesn't quite make sense except as to stir things up.

To give feedback on moderation, contact mikeb@mmorpg.com

This discussion has been closed.