Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online: Game Play Live Stream This Friday

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Elder Scrolls Online team will be on hand at this weekend's QuakeCon to show off the game via a live stream event. More details will be revealed later this week so stay tuned. We'll keep you posted.

Via ESO Facebook

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Wooo, cant wait :]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    On Friday? Where SOE got his reveal of EQNext. Coincidence?
  • nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    sorry Teso everyone will be watching eqnext
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

This is a bit weird.

They felt it neccessary to postpone launch until 2014, yet they're confident enough to stream live game play on Friday ? o.0

Is this going to be heavily scripted and "managed" game play ?

• sommarlovsommarlov Member Posts: 3
    nice!
  • PhaerlessPhaerless Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Originally posted by SpottyGekko

This is a bit weird.

They felt it neccessary to postpone launch until 2014, yet they're confident enough to stream live game play on Friday ? o.0

You look suprised, this ain't no indie company.

• TygranirTygranir Member Posts: 741
    Trying to Compete with EQN for viewers? Gonna be a rough one. I hope they have alternate time slots.

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link
    7 day subscriber level access
    Returning players get 1 free server transfer

Leveling assistance items given to new player!

See all perks Here

• palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651
    Originally posted by nerovipus32
    sorry Teso everyone will be watching eqnext

U sure? Me not

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    There can only be one!

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729
    What are the times of EQnext and TESO? Anyone know?

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by Phaerless

This is a bit weird.

You look suprised, this ain't no indie company.

Weird because with the lack of hype TEO is getting you would think it were an indie company that was making the game...

Smile

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    I'll watch both, I am very interested in both titles
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• jordiincraasjordiincraas Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Originally posted by Tygranir
    Trying to Compete with EQN for viewers? Gonna be a rough one. I hope they have alternate time slots.

they're pretty much going on at the same time, with maybe an hour and a half difference. ESO is at 12:30 CST and EXN is at 12 PST. So thats like what? an hour -and-a-half difference with the time zones right?

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    Originally posted by jordiincraas

they're pretty much going on at the same time, with maybe an hour and a half difference. ESO is at 12:30 CST and EXN is at 12 PST. So thats like what? an hour -and-a-half difference with the time zones right?

You could watch both. I think an hour and a half is enough time to get a good idea as to what ESO has to offer on a simple live stream.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 

This is a bit weird.

ESO was set to "launch" this year around holiday time, but then at E3 they anounced that it was going to launch on the consoles and PC at the same time, so it got delayed.  As i understand it....the PC version is basically ready to go..just needs maybe more testing time, but they holding it back so all version can launch at the same time. So its not completly unrealalistic to do a live demo. I think they had one at E3 also.

Originally posted by Sovrath
    Originally posted by jordiincraas

You could watch both. I think an hour and a half is enough time to get a good idea as to what ESO has to offer on a simple live stream.

I cetainly plan on watching both, I might do 2 seperate windows and just alt-tab back and forth, also depends on how long each is.

now we just need Wildstar to announce its doing a live demo and/or Q&A at the same time.
  • LordSneergLordSneerg Member Posts: 119
    Not going to watch... I would rather play. Game play could be scripted and not relay how game play actually is. Can't wait to hear what the community thinks about it though.
  • mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    Twitch channel says 130 EST