Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR - Incompatible System C7 error?

CaptainChipplesCaptainChipples Member Posts: 2
Whenever I try to start up SWTOR, it gives me that error. The game isn't fully downloaded and installed, yet it still gives me the option to play. Another thing is, I read on a forum, that if you have bad VRAM, (Which I do.), then you cannot play the game. Is there anything I can do to play this game? Thanks!

Comments

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378

I think your question would get better answers if asked on the official SWTOR forums, in their technical support section.  Alternatively, you can submit a support ticket to them.

This forum is for general hardware discussion.  Fixing issues with a specific game requires extensive knowledge of that game.  We might be able to give you some suggestions, but the answer to your problem probably won't be found here.

What are your system specs?

Did you try searching Google for the answer first?  A lot of relevant pages came up when I attempted a search.

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

If you have bad vram, and you know it (somehow), and something doesn't work - seems to me you have your finger on something there but I just can't quite find it.

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    How do you know that you have bad VRAM?  If your video memory is bad, why doesn't it cause problems in everything rather than just SWTOR?