Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apparantly Greed Monger isn't the only group of crybabies

EpicentEpicent Member UncommonPosts: 648
Check out this article. It seems like some of these independent game developers are becoming more and more whiney and  childish by the day.  http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/fez-2-cancelled-twitter-blowout-174847836.html

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    He is bipolar...He may not be in the right, but neither are most of the people who give him a lot of crap.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• whisperwyndwhisperwynd Member UncommonPosts: 1,668

I saw the "Indie Game: The Movie", he was high strung and on the verge of depression. He's still young and has much to learn about humans and how nasty they can be. 

I hope he can overcome this and move on with his life.

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181
    I shall replace my post with 'meh' and kill some zombies instead.
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    This title is pretty inflammatory. Members of the Greed Monger team are members of this community, and the same rules apply as to not calling out and baiting members here. Feel free to repost the topic under a more acceptable title if anyone wants to discuss this.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.