Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Razr Naga mouse.

WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

Razer updated their Naga gaming mouse today.

It now has mechanical side buttons instead of mushy ones,  the scroll wheel side clicks and there's a left-handed version now.

I hope this entices Logitech to improve on the G600. (make it smaller and remove the G-shift for me)

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga

Comments

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Oh, they also seemed to have improved the button protrusions / layout...I guess like the G600 was already doing by tilting the buttons. Haven't used a Naga before, so I don't know how much change this makes.
  • falphfalph Member UncommonPosts: 22
    I wish someone would make one of these thumb button grid mice with the buttons closer to the top for those of us who use the "claw grip". I can only ever reach the first two rows on these mice with anything resembling comfort. That one "RAT" mouse had adjustments for moving it up and down but even at it's highest setting, it was still around the same spot as the NAGA. Sigh...someday...
  • MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176

Pretty impressive with the mechanical keys on the mouse.  I really enjoy my G600 which a lot of people complain about it being "too bulky".  My favorite feature of the G600 is the 3rd mouse button for the index finger, but because of that; it adds bulk to the mouse which I don't mind at all.  

I would have to get a hold of this in-store to get a feel for it before making a decision to buy it.

• SmoeySmoey Member UncommonPosts: 599
    I'd be one of those people that would suffer with this mouse. Not because I'm left handed but because my thumb would mash all of those side buttons.

(\ /) ?
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

I was going to mention how this mouse looked a lot like the Logitech G600, but someone already beat me to it. Teeny, tiny mechanical buttons are cool though. I wonder where they got them.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Hopefully their scroll wheel is sturdier than it was too. The plastic shaft between the wheel and the potentiometer was maybe 2mm thick at the fulcrum point and easily broken. 
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407

What would impress me was if they would sell the naga mouse covers individually so when the left click goes kaput you could just take off the cover clean the switch, and put a new cover if the little plastic tab pushing down on the switch was indented from use.

Instead they want you to buy a whole new mouse which frankly is annoying and a big turn off.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.