Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terrible Customer Service. No Sympathy

hamzailyas812hamzailyas812 Member Posts: 3
I've played this game since about 2009 or so. I've been very fond of it, until this year. I got banned for supposedly issuing a chargeback and Kingisle requested 15$ or so. I was like sure whatever and I sent it. They told me when they have received the money they will notify me VIA email. So I was cool and all, 1 week later I get on my email to figure out that 5 chargebacks were issued ( not by me ) and they requested 56$!!! I've played this game SO much and gave them SO much money, over 200 dollars at least! and now they are saying I did a chargeback, which I didn't. So yea. Horrible service. 

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,881

If you didn't do chargebacks, and they think you did, then there's obviously some huge mistake somewhere.

I think you should contact your credit card provider and ask them to verify if those chargebacks were really made. If they were made by your credit card provider for some reason, then KingsIsle has acted correctly. If they weren't made, then likely both KingsIsle and your credit card provider would be interested why there are non-existing chargebacks showing on KingsIsle's system.

• hamzailyas812hamzailyas812 Member Posts: 3
    Yes, I've multiply asked my mobile company because I used Pay-By-Mobile to purchase my membership and crowns, and they said NO chargeback was issued. So this is a fault on Kingisle's side. 
  • WATSKIWATSKI Member Posts: 37

Make a case for yourself then. If you used Pay-by-Mobile, then make sure you have the bills where the charges were made, and make sure you have in writing or something verifiable by your cell company that there was no chargeback, and then present them with it. If you can't, then you have no proof and there's little you can do. Not saying it's the best way of doing things, but if you want to be sure that there was no mistake and you want to continue playing the game, then you have to do the legwork. Otherwise, sucks but a miscommunication was made and you're either paying and playing or not doing either.

Aim Small, Miss Small.

• hamzailyas812hamzailyas812 Member Posts: 3
    My mobile company, Sprint and I both know there were NO chargebacks but Kingisle thinks there was.
  • WATSKIWATSKI Member Posts: 37
    Originally posted by hamzailyas812
    My mobile company, Sprint and I both know there were NO chargebacks but Kingisle thinks there was.

Then other than showing them, what can you do? Yell at them? Show them that there were no chargebacks with solid proof, or pay the money, or don't play. Kind of your options right now, and only the former is one where everyone gets what they want.

Aim Small, Miss Small.

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,881
    Originally posted by hamzailyas812

If you can't convince KingsIsle that no chargebacks were made, and Sprint claims none were made, maybe you should try to contact Sprint and ask them to make the chargebacks?

Forcing Sprint to do chargebacks from KingsIsle would likely mean that they'd realize there's something wrong with their data about those payments, or even if they didn't, at least you could get your money back.

• sparky24574sparky24574 Member Posts: 3

You should contact KI on the phone, get an Employee to help, if that doesn't work, email, do whatever you can to get your account back.

I completely support you!

~Sparky

This discussion has been closed.