Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] General: How to Comic-Con

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Any city's Comic-Con is a unique breed unto itself. Comic-Cons aren't just another gaming convention either. In our latest Fair Game column, we take a look at the best way to "Comic-Con". See what you think before heading to the comments to discuss the article.

San Diego Comic-Con is over for another year and I can look forward to twelve months blissfully free of half my compatriots complaining about being on the convention floor, and the other half ulcerating because they aren’t. Myself, I haven’t been to the Nerd Prom in years, and frankly, I don’t miss it. Not that it didn’t have its allure, but because when I went, I was working, not fan-girling. Believe me, attending SDCC and working SDCC are completely different experiences. (Also, working small press or web comics at what has become a comics-lite, pop-culture extravaganza tends to make one a little bitter. But I digress.)

Read more of Lisa Jonte's Fair Game: How to Comic-Con.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MondoA2JMondoA2J Member Posts: 258

Last pro-tip. TRAFFIC IS A NIGHTMARE!!

Give yourself plenty of time to get anywhere in San Diego during the Con.

Parking is hell also. Save some cash for parking. If your hotel is far away that is.

MMORPG Gamers/Developers need a reality check!

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Originally posted by MondoA2J

Last pro-tip. TRAFFIC IS A NIGHTMARE!!

Give yourself plenty of time to get anywhere in San Diego during the Con.

Parking is hell also. Save some cash for parking. If your hotel is far away that is.

Parking is WAY beyond nightmare.  I didn't even bother. Its better for your blood pressure,

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667
    Yea Verily!

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
    It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.