Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOLA's FFXIV Chapter! (A Christian Gaming Community)

XiontawaXiontawa Member Posts: 18

SOLA is a group of Christian gamers who seek to develop a community of Acceptance and Encouragement!

SOLA was formed back in June 2012 by Dosmas and a few others who were looking forward to the launch of Guild Wars 2 and have been very successful in that time. We have an overall membership of over 200 people that have played Guild Wars 2 with us at one time or another.

Due to the excitement surrounding FFXIV and the demand of our membership we have formed the SOLA FXIV Chapter.

Our Goal is to be known as friendly and helpful members of all games we play including FFXIV. We will strive to provide clean chat channels, forums and voice chat for our members and their families.

While SOLA was founded by Christians it is NOT Required for Membership. All we expect of our membership is to be respectful, and to act in an honorable manner.

We have gamers of every kind, young and old, hardcore and casual, PvEers, and PvPers. We will work to be active in all areas of FFXIV and we will strive to accomplish everything FFXIV has to offer.

The only requirement for membership is to read our code of conduct and to fill out our application with a bit of information about you. If you have any questions, comments or ever want to meet us or join us, come on over to our Web Site.

We have forums, and a voice chat system (mumble). We have active members on nightly in Neverwinter, Rift, and many other games, some of whom will be playing FFXIV.

May HE Bless us All as we tell our Story for HIS Glory!

We would hope you will check us out!

SOLA's FFXIV Chapter! (A Christian Gaming Community) http://solaguild.com/

Comments

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    Nice to see christians joining  mmo comunity :) Do not be offended by 100% presence of old gods in almost every single fantasy mmo. We need to tolerate you and to give you a chance because you are normal humans like we are. Be blessed and may gods give you strength to overcome problems in mmo comunity
  • DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    I would join you guys but if there is no smut in game channel i don't feel at home.  image

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser
    I would join you guys but if there is no smut in game channel i don't feel at home.  image

If you think there isnt any smut in the bible, then you havent read it image

• Bedlam3485Bedlam3485 Member Posts: 18
    Do you guy know what server you'll be playing on?

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    Originally posted by Bedlam3485

God will lead you my son

• Perry86Perry86 Member Posts: 58
    SOLA FFXIV has not at this time selected a server. We will update this thread as soon as we have that information though. 

• XiontawaXiontawa Member Posts: 18

SOLA is excited for the beta test starting Wednesday. We have a linkshell and a FC so check us out in beta or visit our website. 

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by Bedlam3485

Diablos Server

SOLA FFXIV has not selected a Sever. We will have an announcement as soon as one is selected. 

Due to popular demand among our members, I have decided that our Phase 4/Release server will be Behemoth! Feel free to join us! http://solaguild.com (A Christian Gaming Community)

• tagtarsistagtarsis Member UncommonPosts: 35

Tonight we will be having a guild wide gathering for a photo op and then take the whole group through some content in hopes of seeing how far we can get. 

This is a great community and if your looking for a good family friendly environment come on over and check out SOLA. We love meeting new people have a mumble voice chat server and work hard to keep all channels clean and positive.

As a long term member of SOLA I can honestly say this place can help you make some long term friendships.

SOLA will be rolling on Behemoth server for beta 4 and launch!

SOLA

Really excited about this game and this guild. Already 40+ members have signed up to play with game with us :)

• tagtarsistagtarsis Member UncommonPosts: 35

I had a ton of fun in this last beta with you guys. Looking forward to beta 4 and more group events.

So if you too are looking for a family friendly group of good gamers who value our friendships and community come on over and check us out at Our SOLA Website

Last day of FFXIV beta 3 SOLA Group picture

Hey,FFXIV SOLA is still going strong. Our Family Friendly Community continues to grow and we are excited to announce we are in the process or improving our website again at http://solaguild.com/home and with this we have increased the size of our mumble server. 

We have a solid player base for our FFXIV Free Company  and it continues to grow. 

I hope you will come and check us out. SOLA could be a gaming home for you :)

• RecklanRecklan Member UncommonPosts: 31

Hello! Recklan checking in. I just joined a few days ago. I can't wait to play some FFXIV with you guys!!

We have been working on Our website over the last few weeks and are very excited with the improvements made. Check these changes out at solaguild.com.

FFXIV is going strong for us and we just got done with a major social guild even on Friday. Thank you to everyone who showed up and made this such a fun event.

If anyone is looking for a fun Family Friendly guild for FFXIV I hope that you might give us a look we would love to have you along in the adventures to come

Awesome stuff in the live letter

• RecklanRecklan Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Originally posted by Perry86

Yeah man, it's a bummer I have to wait another whole week before I get to play it again. :(

Originally posted by Recklan
    Originally posted by Perry86

Yeah man, it's a bummer I have to wait another whole week before I get to play it again. :(

I KNOW! I WANT TO PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are still looking for a Family Friendly Free Company for FFXIV then I hope you will check SOLA out we are up to 65 members signed up to play this game with us and we have several people in mumble every night talking about FFXIV and just hanging out while waiting for this game to launch. 

I really hope you will check up out here 

Only 18 hours to go!!!  If you still haven't found a Free Company check us out we are Fun, Friendly even Family Friendly and we are excited about FFXIV ARR to :)   

To sleep or not to sleep that is the question 

• STYNKFYSTSTYNKFYST Member Posts: 290
    Originally posted by Phry
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser

If you think there isnt any smut in the bible, then you havent read it image

Huh?

Only a secular view would think this. Was no smut whatsoever.

Welcome to our new members that have joined us for the first day of open beta.