Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a replacement for RaiderZ

MarshmariMarshmari Member Posts: 1

I truly loved RaiderZ. It was one of the best MMORPG's I had decided to play from BETA and after BETA. But sadly it was informed recently that it would be shut down on 30.08.13. I need something similar to help me consume my time. Some MMORPG with korean art characters, lots of colours and fun quests. Any recommendation would be appreciated.

Comments

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    You could play the American version.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • AtlysAtlys Member Posts: 69

Like Dakeru said you are definitely welcome on the American server. Diago specifically :D I just started playing two days ago, but I am having a lot of fun with it. There doesn't seem to be a ton of people playing, but those who do play seem to be a close-knit community.

There is also TERA, but having played both I feel like RaiderZ has a much better combat feel and the grind to the top level seems less tedious than TERA.

On the eternal quest for that one perfect MMO.

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767

You could try Dragons Prophet, it's a pretty good game but its rough. So be aware that in this case Beta does mean Beta not soft launch.

There is a nice action combat system, 300 dragon mounts/pets to capture, housing, typical PvE questing.