Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Havoc Gaming PvP NA - Are You Ready to Raise Havoc?

Comments

• KaltanosKaltanos Member Posts: 2
    Check out some footage of siege battles. They look pretty intense!
  • Ironhead9Ironhead9 Member Posts: 3
    Archage looks awesome, and it seems like it has alot of content to keep people busy and entertained for a long time.
  • Kamie1Kamie1 Member Posts: 7
    I have been with members of Havoc for the longest time. They are organised, dedicated and really skilled but most importantly, they are fun people to play with and I considered them all as friends :) Definitely the place to be for ArcheAge!

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532
    Originally posted by Ironhead9
    Archage looks awesome, and it seems like it has alot of content to keep people busy and entertained for a long time.

This is one of the things I enjoy most. I can group with guildies for a Trade/Dungeon/PvP run, maintain the Family Groups farms, or just wander the world.

Always something to do, always looking for new and interesting people to AA with.

• ThrasymicusThrasymicus Member Posts: 2
    I can't wait until we get started in this game! We will really shine in this. I'm excited!

• QingHaneQingHane Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Another weekends!!!!

• DriddenDridden Member Posts: 4
    I have no idea why I'm still awake, but I still feel inclined to reach out to you! We've been getting a really good amount of applications, but we want more! We're not just taking anyone though, so please take your application seriously!

• DeucesWildDeucesWild Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Dridden
    I have no idea why I'm still awake, but I still feel inclined to reach out to you! We've been getting a really good amount of applications, but we want more! We're not just taking anyone though, so please take your application seriously!

Posting at 0230 that's hardcore... apply to Havoc and show us how devoted you are.

• Andaro_NightshadeAndaro_Nightshade Member Posts: 1
    Hello! I am Andaro of Havoc and I am proud to be a member of this organized and down right awesome guild! The people are great and provide a fun loving atmosphere to the serious and well-rounded goals of Havoc.

• CreapyCreapy Member Posts: 4

NFL HOF game in 2 weeks. Cant' wait. Wish it was AA release but at least there will be some good stuff to watch.

In the meantime lots of preparation for AA. I'm amazed at the amount of info some people are putting together. Can't wait to put it all to good use.

• JhazyxeeJhazyxee Member Posts: 2
    Looking foward to seeing everyone out on the field.
  • Daedalus1Daedalus1 Member Posts: 6

So many new members recently, so good to see people getting pumped for ArcheAge!

If you're looking for a dedicated, organized community to break through into ArcheAge with, look no further. 

• ReijekReijek Member Posts: 18
    Fairly new member of Havoc and so far I've been thoroughly impressed by both my fellow members and the leadership of Havoc. Well organized is an understatement, and the teamwork each individual displays has been overwhelming. Keep it up Havoc!!
  • mordantsmordants Member Posts: 3
    What an amazing week in AA.   If you are in-game, please let us know. we are doing a Fishing Run.  If you would like to participle please message any one of us in-game and we be more than happy to take people on a fishing run!. Also footage of fishing run, be posted or shown on our Archeage Stream!.
  • drodomdrodom Member Posts: 2
    Good luck to all the new applicants during the interviews tonight. Hope to welcome a few new members soon

• Vampiric273Vampiric273 Member Posts: 2
    Looking forward to the new batch of interviews!
  • pcrabbit999pcrabbit999 Member Posts: 1
    I have been with Havoc since GW2. Very awesome team!

- MeetYourNaga

• rakettmenrakettmen Member Posts: 1
    I agree this has been one of the best teams I have ever been part of. If you are looking for a Mature and Fun guild check us out.
  • ZinxZinx Member Posts: 2
    this guild has been one of the most fun and hard working guilds ive ever been in!
  • Happyghost1Happyghost1 Member Posts: 2
    Feels like home already, and havoc gets you very involved in meetings as well, every opinion feels like it counts. Couldnt hope for a better guild. :)

• ZelizZeliz Member Posts: 1
    We're all about teamwork and coordination, and with our dedicated leaders, you can be sure that we're more than capable to be successful in Archeage.  

• Ironhead9Ironhead9 Member Posts: 3
    Hopefully they will announce some beta testing dates soon!
  • AadienAadien Member UncommonPosts: 220
    Have fun with us
  • RareOPRareOP Member Posts: 2
    Hope to see everyone on when beta begins! :)

• mordantsmordants Member Posts: 3

Really fun meeting several new members that joined our Ranks:).

Feel free to message us those that are currently playing LIVE KR AA. 

We be more than happy to go over the game play, and all the things that are in Korean and what they mean and so on:). 

We have done that with several folks, like leveling from lvl 1- 10 and so on!.  This is really a fun Game! and being in this guild makes it even better, espeicaly when we all are working together to achieve a common goal!.

Thanks