Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Chronicles "A Heros Return" Live Stream

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

A Hero's Return

First of three live streamed instances I did. It's my first couple of times using google's new streaming platform. It works quite well actually. I ended up with a couple hundred random gamers watching and asking questions. About the game me my goals etc....

At any rate this is the Chronicle "A hero's Return" I'm using the suddenly highly popular Holy Fire Shaman build I made up. At the request of the on lookers. To show just how fun and easy the build is to use. And how well it works for things of this manner. And far more fun and interesting then the druid counterparts.

I wanted to show off the chronicle because it's cool solo content for gamers. That people usually just ignore or consider a after thought. I truly wish Trion concentrate a little more on this area. And give us several of them to take on. And put emphasis on great skill to complete them. A lot could be done with this and it could be great.

You can see the Holy Fire Shaman Build here

Comments

• gamekid2kgamekid2k Member Posts: 360
    Interesting build sounds like a lot of fun.

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"