Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clans and GM buddies

GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493
There are some clans in this game that have GM buddies so don't bother reporting anyone from the clan Sinister for cheating. The GM will start asking you questions on why you thought that person was cheating (and then let the accused know he made it obvious) and then tell you it will be investigated. Normally when you report someone for cheating you will just receive the message "This will be investigated". Funny how its different for certain people. Just a heads up so if you ever see these guys just let them win or you will be on the GMs bad side that they are friends with.

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

Comments

• MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176
    So, it's a "dirty" game and I shouldn't buy it?
  • A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

sounds like ur QQ'ing over something here, maby he got owned by that clan or something and is just trying to take a dig at the game lol,

im sure no matter who is cheating, if they get found out they r cheating in the GM's full belif they will be banned

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

Unholy banhammer  has banned Sinister acounts so the clan has been cheating.

I am not single out a clan here but take any Clan and you ll find cheater.  Myself is very surprised about the names of Clans on the unholy banhammer often. Explains alot about the current playerbase of DF..

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493

Alot of people are using the wallhack or ESP cheat. I do not think AV can detect this. Also with Sinister its kind of common knowledge now that they have GM buddies but I reported one because he knew exactly where we had a couple guys AFK inside clan houses. He ran through two guard towers so he had to be pretty sure there was something in there. Also he first tried to get me but I was on the outside ledge of the building on the second floor. With ESP it looked as though I was just on the second floor. Once he realized this he quickly left that building and ran to the other (farther) one and skipped the closer one and killed an AFK on the top floor. I reported this and the GM started questioning me and this is not normal. 

Go on YouTube and look up Darkfall wallhack from DF1, WarZ. Its pretty much the same thing thats still being used in DF:UW. 

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• gamekid2kgamekid2k Member Posts: 360

STOP this BS QQ.  AV already provided a response.  https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?375843-Darkfall-s-t20-Scandal&p=6128954&viewfull=1#post6128954

Don't play a conquest type MMO if you don't like warfare and lose your property.

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

• Aragon100Aragon100 Member RarePosts: 2,686
    Originally posted by gamekid2k

STOP this BS QQ.  AV already provided a response.  https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?375843-Darkfall-s-t20-Scandal&p=6128954&viewfull=1#post6128954

Don't play a conquest type MMO if you don't like warfare and lose your property.

Sounds like DF1 and worst cheating clan ever: The Mercs -

http://i.imgur.com/J5dH1.png

http://i.imgur.com/DgNW1.png

- and is it just a coincidence that Ripper X a former The Mercs is mentioned in this response from Sinister?

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?375843-Darkfall-s-t20-Scandal&p=6128954&viewfull=1#post6128954

quote -"Myself and Ripper x had a very active stream during beta, it started out as a hobby and quickly it became apparent that we could do some good for the game we both love very much, I asked several times if we could showcase the endgame items and housing system that was being requested constantly. For about 1 week straight we average 200+ viewers when we went live, and the replays of the nightly stream would reach 1-2000+ views. " - endquote

I don't mind losing my stuff to other players but not when they have some sort of advantage or cheat. Also don't worry about me. Both of my accounts subs have expired and I don't plan on renewing. 

• gamekid2kgamekid2k Member Posts: 360
    Originally posted by Grunch

I don't mind losing my stuff to other players but not when they have some sort of advantage or cheat. Also don't worry about me. Both of my accounts subs have expired and I don't plan on renewing. 

Good luck with your next 6 month mission of QQing on how DF sucks, too may cheater and AV plays favoritism.  

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

Good luck with your next 6 month mission of QQing on how DF sucks, too may cheater and AV plays favoritism.  

Doubt DF will be around that long lol. Specially with shenanigans like this going on rofl! Anyway GL brah hope you enjoy the game with less people :D

• StrangerousStrangerous Member Posts: 165

All rumors but there have been more than one uncanny events in the game that reflect a change in the game that's announced the day after.

Also a big rumor about some clans knowing planned world bonuses for holdings and have sieged accordingly...not that they cant be taken once its in game.

Its not as big as a deal as some want to make it out to be...but it does seem like a certain clan or two seem to know in advance of some game changing mechanics.

Im sure if it keeps up the server will police itself...wouldn't be the first time in DF history the server has banded together to wipe a clan off the map and keep them off...as well as making it impossible for the ostracized clan to gain any decent allies to fight back.

Oh and that banned member from that one clan was the clan leaders mule account he used to exploit materials.  Most other people both the mule and the main account, as well as any other account that ever had a record of that IP address playing on it, would have been banned as well. 

Again, whats being complained about isn't a huge deal, and if such uncanny occurrences keep happening it wouldn't be hard to amass an army and pee in their cheerios.

• Aragon100Aragon100 Member RarePosts: 2,686
    Originally posted by Tierless

MMOs are huge now. EVERY MMO has numerous guilds with dev pals, it's 2013, the e-world is small and accessible.

Of course but every developer isnt as corrupt as Aventurine.

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

reminds me of the Eve / BoB BPO scandals of, what was it, 2007?

it was a big blemish on eve's reputation but it's going stronger than ever 6 years and counting.

they need to get any cheating taken care of fast, though.... a pvp game like this absolutely requires there to be a good balance of the classes/jobs

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• StrangerousStrangerous Member Posts: 165
    Originally posted by Aragon100
    Originally posted by Tierless

MMOs are huge now. EVERY MMO has numerous guilds with dev pals, it's 2013, the e-world is small and accessible.

Of course but every developer isnt as corrupt as Aventurine.

What makes you think AV is corrupt?

Been playing this game since it launched (the first one) and corruption isn't a word that I would use to describe them...though I could think of several negative words...though they seem to be really good the last few months so maybe that's all in the past with their slowness.

Yeah the game is pretty fun. The clan and players in question do a lot of promoting of the game with videos and such and in return get away with things in game that normal players do not. They also made a few GM friends. Best thing to do is just avoid them and play against normal players. 

• GreymoorGreymoor Member UncommonPosts: 802
    Originally posted by Grunch
    Yeah the game is pretty fun. The clan and players in question do a lot of promoting of the game with videos and such and in return get away with things in game that normal players do not. They also made a few GM friends. Best thing to do is just avoid them and play against normal players. 

You're going to have to elaborate here. Tasos clearly stated a couple of days ago that they keep logs of ALL GM's and will fire any of them seen giving 'special treatment'. So what's happening?

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Calling out specific individuals or groups is not really appropriate for here. Since this is an outside forum and those in question may or may not be around to defend themseves. Plus it also is nothing but  bashing, also not really cool.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.