Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I truly miss this game. Nothing Compares to Darktide.

C3llTherapyC3llTherapy Member Posts: 15

Just another I hope the developers revive this game thread. I may try playing it again for fun. I was Qlop back in the day and this is the only game that held my attention for many,, many, years. No other MMO has compared to fun factor, pvp, politics, and story. Such an original cast of monsters, good guys, and villains. 

I miss the old huge guild wars between The Last Stand and Bloods.

I wish they would reduce the sub fee to 4.99$.

Please someone revive this game with modern technology. 

Comments

• BrotherbinBrotherbin Member Posts: 1

Well look what the Cat drug in... A Qlop in mage gear

Haven't seen a noobie in Holtberg for years now.  Rithwic is still a trailer park,

and the beach cabin is just an empty village, still  its a great place to retire fat and happy.

The mules are all loot-bound with MMD notes, every hook has an Uber weapon.

( I think Kewtsqurrel works for the NSA now, and Og lives in Florida, Rak ,Papa Smurf  and Sadistic Hampster are civilian contractors with Haliburton. )

enjoy it while it lasts, ' The Players make the game' set them free.! '

The only real PvP mmo ever made, only Darktide was a fluke and the devs are still clueless.

Waving and Gesturing,
    Brother_Bin Akbar

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697
    Originally posted by C3llTherapy

Just another I hope the developers revive this game thread. I may try playing it again for fun. I was Qlop back in the day and this is the only game that held my attention for many,, many, years. No other MMO has compared to fun factor, pvp, politics, and story. Such an original cast of monsters, good guys, and villains. 

I miss the old huge guild wars between The Last Stand and Bloods.

I wish they would reduce the sub fee to 4.99$.

Please someone revive this game with modern technology. 

If they reduce the sub fee to $5 then they need their player numbers to instantly increase by 2.6x just to be exactly where they were. I don't think their numbers will magically triple from that move.

There is plenty of activity on DT everyday, it is just that the areas which are important have changed. There is no point to hanging around newbie towns. There are still some fights at the DI lifestone. But for the most part people hang out in the tier 8 loot/luminance areas to gain top tier stuff.

• C3llTherapyC3llTherapy Member Posts: 15
    Alright I rejoined downloading now =)