Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question for long time gamers..why do you post negatively about games?

13»

Comments

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by Grunty
    Originally posted by daltanious
    Originally posted by OG_Zorvan

Why do I post negatively about games?

I think the better question is, why are there so many shitty games to talk about?

Less shitty games, less negative talk.

You should probably e-mail this advice to all developers, I won't charge for the valuable insight.

Obviusly you do not have anything better to do in your life. I have so many fun things to do and explore despite my age, that would be terrible vaste of time bashing all games I do not like. Besides is ATITUTDE that is problem. Also if we take in account NEVER all players will be happy, always there will be a lot unsatisfied, you will never ever run of your "job" of bashing games you dislike. So obviusly problem is you.

But hating a whole group of games is good. Right?

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/5840630

"NO. Hate f2p, destroyer of good gaming."

Not really, ftp is not "group" of games, like mmo, shooters, .... etc. Also "hate" in that case it is just expression. Besides all this was not the point. I'm not chasing on any forum f2p games ... but might mention them when commenting on something as bad example. I would have "problem" doing this and I'm not. You missed completely the point. But I guess you just wanted to add something.

• alstreamalstream Member Posts: 14
    Why people posts negatively on anything? If something don't interest you, you shouldn't take care of that, in games people should use critics just to protect someone from waste time or money...
    Originally posted by alstream
    Why people posts negatively on anything? If something don't interest you, you shouldn't take care of that, in games people should use critics just to protect someone from waste time or money...

Um, because we have the right to counteract the fanbots who will try to coat the turd in rainbows and lollipop dust?

If people shouldn't say negative things and let "critics" do so instead ( also, I recommend you look up the word 'critic", it's not just a paid position for websites and magazines ), then nothing positive should be said neither.

Or  does that not sit well with you and the OP's double standard philosophy?

I see is not problem you do not like me (Chuckles or whatever or whicever) ... you do not like any1 who dare thinking differently as you. :-) You love bash other games and others on forums because it looks it is your full time job and hobby at same time. You must be such nice person also in in real life I guess. :-)

• Dexter2010Dexter2010 Member UncommonPosts: 244
    Well, unless I'm recruiting friends for a game, I'd just play it instead of type about it if I felt positive about it.
    Originally posted by daltanious
    Originally posted by alstream

Um, because we have the right to counteract the fanbots who will try to coat the turd in rainbows and lollipop dust?

If people shouldn't say negative things and let "critics" do so instead ( also, I recommend you look up the word 'critic", it's not just a paid position for websites and magazines ), then nothing positive should be said neither.

Or  does that not sit well with you and the OP's double standard philosophy?

I see is not problem you do not like me (Chuckles or whatever or whicever) ... you do not like any1 who dare thinking differently as you. :-) You love bash other games and others on forums because it looks it is your full time job and hobby at same time. You must be such nice person also in in real life I guess. :-)

"Negative" and "bashing' are two different things, Chuckles. Pick one or the other.

You are doing well both. But I'm not longer interested in chat with you, readers got idea I guess, so I'm over. You know, I have to many more fun and usefull things to do in my life .... :-)