Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Patch 4.5 Brings New Aethertech Class

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

NCsoft and the Aion team announced late yesterday that the upcoming 4.5 patch for their game brings with it the new Aethertech class. The Aethertech "utilizes magical mechanical mounts to unleash both short- and long-distance attacks, making it an ideal class to add to any raid, PvP or boss battle deep in the world of Atria. By pulsing aether through these armored suits, the Aethertech can form Gatling guns, rail guns, blades, electric whips, gigantic fists, and even rocket launchers to devastate their opponents." 

Source - NCsoft Press Release

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Aion has greatly improved. Went back when 4.0 recently released and haven't touched another game since. 

• bigb671bigb671 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Holy crap. Why play as anything but the mech?
  • DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    At first i thought maybe they are just kidding..but nope they are very serious about this new class.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• spawn12345spawn12345 Member UncommonPosts: 172

OMG... I must download and try this again! That just seems over the top awesome!

• Four0SixFour0Six Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    Thumbs up. Too bad its NC
  • ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729
    I remember at launch when this game could've been good ahahah those were the times.  But this game ended up tanking hard.

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    just when i was like "well, at least it's no panda..." the giant kitty face skin pops up.......eewww.
  • bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297

:? can i pick the class right from the begining