Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

What to expect in P4?

2»

Comments

• EhllfhireEhllfhire Sacramento, CAPosts: 597Member
    Originally posted by Kamikazego
    Originally posted by Ehllfhire
    Originally posted by Xiaoki

I would imagine a slight level cap increase and the Job system to be implemented.

Would be really bad if they go to launch and the White Mage quest is bugged or something.

Whole game will be open in phase 4, cant restrict the players that will be playing at launch. Plus, phase 4 is a trial not a beta test per the devs.

Game is still going to be restricted in Phase 4.  They will open up a lot of stuff I imagine (jobs, more dungeons, etc.), but the whole game is not going to be available in Phase 4.  It will be starting from Early Access though.

Devs have stated the whole game will be available for the phase four trial period. Phase four in all intents and purposes is the launch of the game as all info will be saved as long as some jackass doesnt screw things up.(Yes they call it a trial not open beta)

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3

• twruletwrule Daly City, CAPosts: 1,251Member
    Originally posted by Kamikazego
    Originally posted by Xiaoki

I would imagine a slight level cap increase and the Job system to be implemented.

Would be really bad if they go to launch and the White Mage quest is bugged or something.

Whole game will be open in phase 4, cant restrict the players that will be playing at launch. Plus, phase 4 is a trial not a beta test per the devs.

Game is still going to be restricted in Phase 4.  They will open up a lot of stuff I imagine (jobs, more dungeons, etc.), but the whole game is not going to be available in Phase 4.  It will be starting from Early Access though.

Devs have stated the whole game will be available for the phase four trial period. Phase four in all intents and purposes is the launch of the game as all info will be saved as long as some jackass doesnt screw things up.(Yes they call it a trial not open beta)

This is basically correct - though some things that will be in at launch they have to leave out, either for contractual reasons (voice acting in cutscenes) or because they aren't quite complete yet.

• ArakaziArakazi OxfordPosts: 889Member
    I already pre-ordered the game, not really inclined to play further into the beta other than to look more closely at the different classes and skills along with looking at some of the guild features and crafting. Looking forward to the early start, so I'm gonna enjoy the rest of my MMO free summer before starting on ARR.
  • ZenTaoYingYangZenTaoYingYang BahrainPosts: 354Member
    I will only play the game on release as there are few tiny stuff will be added but its important to me , ie voice overs and pvp points, and some other different bits and peices here and there.
2»