Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Three new Fractals confirmed.

VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

In addition to whichever Fractal the player votes decides, it's confirmed by Colin himself that we'll be seeing the Molten Facility and the Aetherblade Retreat dungeons returning as Fractals. 

The Fall of Abaddon is confirmed to be before Guild Wars 1, not the fight at the end of Prophecies. The Reactor one takes place between GW1 and GW2, so keep those in mind when deciding how to vote.

Big blog Thursday summing up where the game is going the rest of the year. 

"Well over three million" boxes sold, and the game isn't released yet in the east. No to consoles, they make it too difficult to keep the updates flowing etc.

A new profession is the least likely thing you can expect to see... a new race and new weapons with new skills for the professions existing are more likely.

The Living Story teams are just getting up to speed with the full four month cycles, so expect the releases every two weeks to become more and more significant.

The livestream is available for watching.

Oderint, dum metuant.

Comments

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Now we are talking! Was it so hard to add more dungeons? :D I approve!

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    This is great news.  It's too bad that we can only choose one though.  I kind of like the voting process for content, but i also have mixed feelings on it too.   
  • KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022
    Good, if they could increase a lot the rewards as you progress in further levels.

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Originally posted by fivoroth
    Now we are talking! Was it so hard to add more dungeons? :D I approve!

I agree with this. While I logged in to get my kite, and I like the freebie they are, kites don't really meet my definition of new content. This will. It would be nice if they keep the drops too.