Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Media] General: Disconnected

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In this bi-weekly comic, artist Blaz Klaric brings us his irreverent look into the foibles of the MMO worlds we love, and love to hate. Check out this week's installment, Disconnected!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

I've had that happen :(

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    Is this to poke fun at those who do the Claw of Jormag fight in GW2 on a horrible connection, trying for ultra setting on a sub-par PC, and then complain that they disconnected during the fight and got nothing?   Because.....well hell, it's clearly their fault.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by barasawa

I don't :)

that's the advantage to be the healer... if a once-in-a-blue-moon disconnect would happen right before the boss, the party would probably wipe without their trusty healer, so I wouldn't miss the loot :)

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Po_gg

that's the advantage to be the healer... if a once-in-a-blue-moon disconnect would happen right before the boss, the party would probably wipe without their trusty healer, so I wouldn't miss the loot :)

you sir, are an evil person

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    This one's not bad. I chuckled :-p

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by rojo6934
    Originally posted by Po_gg

you sir, are an evil person

/guilty as charged :)

but admit it, a sequel comic reflecting to the same event, only this time the healer is disconnected, would be fun to read.

Edit: or the tank... one of my favourite demotivs:  http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii338/cloudtrader/demotivationalposer-tanks.jpg  ok, not disconnected just feigns death, but the effect would be the same :)