Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest: Heart of Fear Update Now Live

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment has announced that the latest EverQuest update, Heart of Fear, is now live. The update features new missions, quests, dungeons and class-specific weapons among many other things. 

In Heart of Fear, the final remnants of Cazic-Thule's power will be confronted as players adventure deeper into darkness to destroy the concentrated evil left behind by the God of Fear. Massive creatures of nightmare must also be defeated, with players eventually discovering what's become of Cazic-Thule himself!

Find out more on the EverQuest site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    This game still going... EQ and cockroaches the only things to survive an apocalypse
  • JIUBHUNNY420JIUBHUNNY420 Member Posts: 131
    Worst...voiceover....ever...

J-Hun Lookin to Creep Yall!

• BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562
    LMAO the voice over reminds me so much of the old ultimate warrior interviews hahahha. Go youtube them and crack up.
  • DahlifyrDahlifyr Member UncommonPosts: 134
    You dont play Everquest couse of the voiceovers! If you want that you have the new and fresh upcoming SWTOR. A game with voiceovers and a reeeeeally bright future.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

When EQ1 came out i was mostly a console gamer so i never spent time playing pc games (so i never played EQ1).

I tried to download it the other day after it went f2p to see what was so good about this game that all the veterans always comment about, but i changed my mind. To this days i cannot play games that dont have decent graphics. Sure it was the best looking pc game when it came out, but that time is long gone. No matter how fun the gameplay might be, the graphics are also important to me today and are a deciding factor when i choose a game. No need to be top notch, just decent.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Any know if this game and eq2 were optimize with hpet or Intel tsc?I suspect it is optimized for tsc it would explain a lot .it would mean user were wrong (thanks to ms)I probably reinstall both to test my idea .
  • AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824
    Originally posted by rojo6934

When EQ1 came out i was mostly a console gamer so i never spent time playing pc games (so i never played EQ1).

I tried to download it the other day after it went f2p to see what was so good about this game that all the veterans always comment about, but i changed my mind. To this days i cannot play games that dont have decent graphics. Sure it was the best looking pc game when it came out, but that time is long gone. No matter how fun the gameplay might be, the graphics are also important to me today and are a deciding factor when i choose a game. No need to be top notch, just decent.

everything that was great about the game back then isn't there anymore, I'm not really sure what kind of game modern EQ is trying to be. 

• I pay homage to EQ1 because it and UO is where I got my start into MMO's......but that was hilarious.  Won't even lie.
  • Originally posted by expresso
    This game still going... EQ and cockroaches the only things to survive an apocalypse

I pay homage to EQ1 and UO since they are where I got my start in MMO's...but that was funny.