Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Leviathan] Demented Asylum East coast/adult/multi-game Recruiting

HipatoidHipatoid Member Posts: 27

Hello,

I am the community lead for Demented Asylum.  We are a small community of gamers who enjoy.. well playing games.  I will be starting a division (linkshell/FC)  in FFXIV once the game launches (or beta, should I be invited).  Here are a few highlights about our guild.

- Friendly Adult casual progression guild.  (Several couples in the guild)

- We focus progression but not at the expense of fun.  There is a lot to experience and we will see it all.

- Full website (active forums).

- TS3 VOIP

- Been gaming together for a little over 2 years.

- Structured Gaming.  All rules are laid out and fair for the individual and to avoid drama.  (We are Drama free)

More information can be found on our website here.

Feel free to send me an IM on guild launch.  I'm always on our website and will respond ASAP.  

Thanks for checking us out,

Hipatoid

Comments

• HipatoidHipatoid Member Posts: 27
    We are currently on the Leviathan Server.  Our linkshell is set up.  Feel free to contact me in game for an invite.  Hip Atoid is my user in game.
    Looking forward to the third beta weekend of phase 3. Visit our webpage or find me in Game on Friday for an invite to our teamspeak. Come hang out for beta. Enjoy our company, stick around for live and join our linkshell/free company.
    Voting has been finalized.  We will be rolling on a 2.0 server with all new players.  We are making Leviathan our home.  The free company is up and running.  Feel free to hit me up in game with any questions.
    Based on initial polls, all classes and crafting will be covered. We welcome all new members who would like to join us for Beta and on to live. Very helpful group of all skill levels and play types. I look forward to seeing you all on the Leviathan server. Great server, I've been happy with the folks beta testing there.
    The 4th Beta phase 3 is coming to an end. <DA> is still recruiting members for beta/live. All members can invite during the beta phase, feel free to contact a <DA> member for an invite. We will be using our website to communicate any updates. Once registered on the website, you can find our TS info on the forums.
  • PanndemicPanndemic Member Posts: 10

Hey everyone! I have been a member of for quite a while now and If you are looking for a relaxed atmosphere this guild is definitely the place for you. After raiding in several top-ten guilds back to back I realized I wasn't having fun playing these games anymore. I wanted to be able to look forward to logging on again. 

A friend recommended and it was the breath of fresh air I needed. But don't let the relaxed atmosphere fool you. We take progression seriously and are very competitive with other semi hardcore guilds. We just have much more fun doing it and don't /gkick the first time you miss an interrupt ;)

If you have any questions and/or are interested in joining please PM myself or Hipatoid or visit our guild website http://dementedasylum.guildlaunch.com/sections/finalfantasyxiv/?gid=209672

Come join us for Phase 4 on the Leviathan server!!!

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Wife and I just joined =-) Thanks for the invite
  • PanndemicPanndemic Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle

Happy to have you two!

Come join us for the last installment of phase 3 this Wednesday on the leviathan server! For more info and to apply, check out our website http://dementedasylum.guildlaunch.com/sections/finalfantasyxiv/?gid=209672

Originally posted by Panndemic

Happy to have you two!

Come join us for the last installment of phase 3 this Wednesday on the leviathan server! For more info and to apply, check out our website http://dementedasylum.guildlaunch.com/sections/finalfantasyxiv/?gid=209672

Been hanging with them for a few days in beta now and a great bunch. Worth checking out if you are looking for a guild.

/bump
    Still looking for more people to come play with us =-)
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

I am looking for a casual yet dedicated guild for end-game activities.

I am a bit of a casual player myself these days, but when I do play, every second I am playing (especially in group content) I am giving it 100% of my effort.

I may not clock 40 hours a week anymore, but I am a serious player and when I'm playing group content I aim to maximize my performance and achieve victory.

I am a PS3 player for FFXIV, but have tested (it works great!) a USB keyboard into the PS3 for in-game chat, and have a laptop I can run TS on.

I may look ya'll up sometime tonight or Sunday before this test ends if you are still recruiting?

I definitely want a solid group to run with in FFXIV, I'm 30, engaged, planning a wedding but I want FFXIV to be my new (and possibly final) MMO home for the future.

Thanks!

Originally posted by BadSpock

I am looking for a casual yet dedicated guild for end-game activities.

I am a bit of a casual player myself these days, but when I do play, every second I am playing (especially in group content) I am giving it 100% of my effort.

I may not clock 40 hours a week anymore, but I am a serious player and when I'm playing group content I aim to maximize my performance and achieve victory.

I am a PS3 player for FFXIV, but have tested (it works great!) a USB keyboard into the PS3 for in-game chat, and have a laptop I can run TS on.

I may look ya'll up sometime tonight or Sunday before this test ends if you are still recruiting?

I definitely want a solid group to run with in FFXIV, I'm 30, engaged, planning a wedding but I want FFXIV to be my new (and possibly final) MMO home for the future.

Thanks!

I always enjoy talking or disagreeing with you here =-D You know your games thats for sure. I am sure you would make a great team mate =-)

I'll roll a toon on Leviathan sometime this weekend and look ya'll up!

How is the current tank/healer/other spread looking? And crafters?

Lots of leather workers and a little of everything else. Seems like we are a guild of tanks and healers and we need DPS mostly but that being said seems everyone wants to play 1/2 the jobs. We even have a number of bards, but as the FF guild leader keeps saying, play what you enjoy we will work it out. Good bunch :-) 

Lots of leather workers and a little of everything else. Seems like we are a guild of tanks and healers and we need DPS mostly but that being said seems everyone wants to play 1/2 the jobs. We even have a number of bards, but as the FF guild leader keeps saying, play what you enjoy we will work it out. Good bunch :-) 

Well I'm def planning on mining/blacksmith/armorer and probably... Paladin initially.

Hey all,

Yea, we have a good mix of players, casual to hardcore,  Raider to crafter, and everything between.  We have a poll going on our website of who plans to play what at launch, but launch doesn't mean much.  People change their minds, so it really depends on who ends up where at the end.  One of our members has a crafting link shell going for the server.  We will be using his linkshell for crafting purposes.  This way there should always be someone readily available to craft when needed.  I look forward to chatting with everyone in game.  

- Hip Atoid

Wife and I having fun in FF14. Families that game together stay together! A message brought to you by Demented Asylum.

Welcome to all the new peeps =-)
    One more day for beta phase 3.  Come join us for some shinanigans.  Tonight was see how far we can go night.  Lol.  Ran through all the high level 40 zones.  Got some good Screen shots.  Pann should have them up some time tomorrow.
    /bump!
    Originally posted by hipatoid
    One more day for beta phase 3.  Come join us for some shinanigans.  Tonight was see how far we can go night.  Lol.  Ran through all the high level 40 zones.  Got some good Screen shots.  Pann should have them up some time tomorrow.

We had a lot of fun!!! =-)

Played on Leviathan a bit this weekend.

Really enjoyed how lively the chat was in Ul'Dah - much, much more so than any other server during my beta experiences.

I am definitely going to roll on Leviathan, and will look up ya'll webpage for an application soon!

Look forward to seeing you guys in game during OBT.

And if the guild has plenty of tanks/healers lined up, I seriously might roll a Lancer. I loved and am loving Lancer so far in CBT, wait times for group content weren't bad as DPS either.

If the guild has plenty of tanks/healers, I may go DPS this time around.

A question for ya'll - what kind of armor do Lancer's wear at high levels? Leather?

Would definitely make me reconsider going mining/blacksmith/armorer instead of say botanist/leatherworker.

I had a peak at http://www.ffxivinfo.com/ and it looks like the dragoon armor will be made by an armorer.  That website has a lot of good stuff in it.  I look forward hanging out in phase 4.

Played on Leviathan a bit this weekend.

Really enjoyed how lively the chat was in Ul'Dah - much, much more so than any other server during my beta experiences.

I am definitely going to roll on Leviathan, and will look up ya'll webpage for an application soon!

Look forward to seeing you guys in game during OBT.

And if the guild has plenty of tanks/healers lined up, I seriously might roll a Lancer. I loved and am loving Lancer so far in CBT, wait times for group content weren't bad as DPS either.

If the guild has plenty of tanks/healers, I may go DPS this time around.

A question for ya'll - what kind of armor do Lancer's wear at high levels? Leather?

Would definitely make me reconsider going mining/blacksmith/armorer instead of say botanist/leatherworker.

Looking forward to teaming with ya Baaaaaaadspock!