It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Region: North America
Web Site: www.voodoo-guild.com
Server: Undecided – Decided by poll
Raiding Hours: 8 PM - 12 AM (Midnight) EDT
Attendance: 90%+ is required
Loot: Zero Sum DKP + Loot Council
Some of the History:
World of Warcraft
- Veev (Guild Leader) is the winner of Blizzcon 2009 arena tournament and an ex-Fury (top 10 world) member from vanilla
- Top 50-100 world during first tier of Wrath of the Lich King
- Multiple consistent 2300+ rated arena players
Rift (Feb 2011 - May 2012)
- World First Hammerknell clear including first kills on Rune King Molinar, Estrode, and Akylios
- World First Infernal Dawn boss kills on Ituziel, Ember Conclave, Maklamos the Scryer, and Rusila Dreadblade
Diablo 3 (May 2012 - July 2012)
- 4 man Inferno mode cleared 5 days after launch and within 8 hours of Team NoLife’s clear.
I’ll keep this short and to the point since the bulk of our recruitment information can be found on our website.
In anticipation of WildStar we are seeking players for the competitive progression race upon launch. The guild’s focus will be PvE and raiding content. In the past we have put in anywhere between 12-20 hours a week into raiding, and sometimes a little more during progression depending on the interest of our raiders.
"Softcore" and "hardcore" can have many different interpretations across the internet. We are "softcore" in raid hours which means we will rarely, if ever, go over 5 hours in one raid night. We make "hardcore" usage of that time and have been successful in achieving all of our goals using this mentality. This means you are expected to bring the best spec, consumables, and so on without us ever needing to ask. You can find more information about this on our website.
Sounds like something you might be interested in? Then find out more in our recruitment post.
Thanks for reading.