Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Cutthroat Politics Coming July 23rd! Details Inside!

2»

Comments

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Originally posted by Methos12
    Sorry Kiel, but Gnashblade soundly wins Rapeface 2013.

LOL I was thinking the same thing.  Those eyes say "Vote for me or else".

• johaocarljohaocarl Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Originally posted by jakin
    Originally posted by johaocarl
    Originally posted by Shadanwolf
    Still no WvW improvements.

Are you serious? WvW had a lot of improvements this year.

WvW has had a lot of changes this year, very few are actually improvements.  The main problem is that the gameplay is fundamentally unchanged since release.  Same two map sets, same balance of power, same old same old.  Both WvW and Dungeons are in dire need of some serious renovation that this Living World strategy doesn't seem to allow for.

As to this leg of the LW, it sounds like the winner will be decided based on which kind of content is linked to who wins, and it's a token grind too.  Shame.

Yes, not a lot of actual improvements. That is the reason there is a long queue for WvW maps friday and saturday nights... no actual improvments.

Now you can return to the cave where you live... sunlight cna hurts you...

• kyssarikyssari Member Posts: 142
    I sure as hell hope it does, a cool desert themed environment is the one thing GW2 is lacking and has always been my favorite typ[e of theme to explore and such.
  • sodade21sodade21 Member UncommonPosts: 349
    sorry but a dev recently didn't say they plan to release from now on permanent content...??and the next thing they release is a 2 week election event?? wtf?
  • SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    Originally posted by sodade21
    sorry but a dev recently didn't say they plan to release from now on permanent content...??and the next thing they release is a 2 week election event?? wtf?

Reading comprehension is for everyone, even the lacking...

The winner will show their appreciation by reducing the cost of certain goods or services, hosting a permanent rotation of well-loved mini-games, and sponsoring Mists research into one of two historical events.

• johaocarljohaocarl Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Originally posted by Tierless
    In EVE this is done with real players...

that have 2 or more accounts...

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824
    Originally posted by Siphaed
    Originally posted by sodade21

Reading comprehension is for everyone, even the lacking...

The winner will show their appreciation by reducing the cost of certain goods or services, hosting a permanent rotation of well-loved mini-games, and sponsoring Mists research into one of two historical events.

sick of these mini-games

can we get some real content please arenanet??

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by Asamof

sick of these mini-games

What's your definition of "real content"? Permanent mini-games certainly are content. If you're looking for raid-like content, there's a separate team working on GW2's take on raids (don't expect the archaic gear-driven crap), as well as teams working on expansion-like large scale stuff in addition to the four Living Story teams (working in 4 month cycles). 

Oderint, dum metuant.

• LeviathonlxLeviathonlx Member Posts: 135
    Originally posted by Volkon
    Originally posted by Asamof

sick of these mini-games

What's your definition of "real content"? Permanent mini-games certainly are content. If you're looking for raid-like content, there's a separate team working on GW2's take on raids (don't expect the archaic gear-driven crap), as well as teams working on expansion-like large scale stuff in addition to the four Living Story teams (working in 4 month cycles). 

Content like dungeons or entire new zone with hearts and everything (like maybe Crystal Desert at the end of this event). The story stuff is neat but it's like the 5.3 patch in WoW, I get done with it in an hour and then am back to where I was.

I do kinda have faith in them though since they seem to try and learn from player feedback.