Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Many Australians here?

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

Calling all Aussies! 

Just want to get a gauge on how many Aussies we have on these boards.

Also, what is your ideal Guild Size? Do you prefer a large guild with 100s of member (less personal) or one that is only 50 members strong, but a close, tight knit community?

Let me know what you think,

Also, do you think they will have an Australian (AU) Server, like Planetside 2? I do hope so....

Comments

• craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    Well there is at least one. But if you are hoping to get me into a guild, sorry I am taken and I play during the day AEST.
  • VonbekVonbek Member Posts: 53
    Another aussie here. I don't think where the server is located is important unless its FPS style gameplay. Lag has rarely bothered me in MMOs.
  • burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420
    Not really sure what you meant by that, as I too am Aussie and play during the day AEST.....
  • krulerkruler Member UncommonPosts: 589
    WA here sounds like a good idea, numbers shouldn't be to bad, several Aussie corps in Eve so don't se it wouldn't work for EQN

• klagmireklagmire Member UncommonPosts: 95

I didnt know austrailians played video games. I thought they were always to busy on walkabouts and cooking shrimp on the barbie. Or wrestling aligators, or no internet in the desert, or riding kangaroos.

Lemme see, anymore I forgot? Oh eating vegimite sandwitches or drinking Fosters beer while surfing at the beach wearing a thong. Playing backyard cricket while getting buggered.

Well thats all the stereo types I could think of. Actually, I like Australia and would like to visit it someday. Whatst the best city to go too?

Played:SWG(pre NGE/CU sucked)Yep its true, anyone who quit SWG because of the NGE/CU missed out on a much better combat system. DCUO, Fallen Earth, STO, The Secret World. Battlefield series. Planetside 2. Still playing SWG.

• krulerkruler Member UncommonPosts: 589
    Originally posted by klagmire

I didnt know austrailians played video games. I thought they were always to busy on walkabouts and cooking shrimp on the barbie. Or wrestling aligators, or no internet in the desert, or riding kangaroos.

Lemme see, anymore I forgot? Oh eating vegimite sandwitches or drinking Fosters beer while surfing at the beach wearing a thong. Playing backyard cricket while getting buggered.

Well thats all the stereo types I could think of. Actually, I like Australia and would like to visit it someday. Whatst the best city to go too?

Hmmm after that glowing introduction, I would recommend you should go and stay in Adelaide.

• craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    Originally posted by kruler
    Originally posted by klagmire

Hmmm after that glowing introduction, I would recommend you should go and stay in Adelaide.

Aaah yes Adelaide, hydroponic supplies on every other corner and a road network designed by the Germans and implemented by the Welsh.  Oh and the churches.

• ahrounahroun Member Posts: 14
    < Aussie, Melbourne.
  • burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

The Oceanic fansite is up and running now! Feel free to check it out :)

http://thenextoceanicquest.enjin.com/

Still a work in progress - suggestions welcome! :)